Chapter 19- A Special Surprise

The Next Day

---------------------------------------------

            Kellin's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------

 I woke up around noon. I slept really late. I have a show around 4 so I have some time to kill. I'm really hungry. I went to over to the kitchen. Of course there is no food. I'll just get dressed and go out and get breakfast. After I got dressed and straightened my hair I walked out of my bus and started walking to Bob Evans. While I was walking I walked past the BVB bus. Then I got an idea. I should take Dani with me. I walked up to the bus and opened the door. Andy opened it for me. He looked like he just got out of bed. 

"What do you want?", He partially yelled at me.

"Geez I just wanted to take Dani to breakfast with me calm your tits", I told him.

"Sorry you woke me up", He said.

"Well you needed to get up you have a show in a few hours", I said.

"True", He said. Then he went and sat on the couch. I walked inside his bus and went to the bunks. I went over to Dani's bunk and quietly open to curtain. I gently shook her shoulder trying to wake up her up. She wouldn't wake up. I kept shaking her trying to get up up and she wouldn't. Dang she is a heavy sleeper. 

"Hey Andy!", I called to Andy in the other room.

"What?", He yelled back.

"How do you get Dani to wake up?", I asked.

"I usually just yell really loud or play music really loud", He said. I didn't want to be rude but she wouldn't wake up so I had to.

"Dani!", I yelled in her ear. She jumped up and about fell out of bed but I caught her before she fell.

"What was that for?", she asked.

"Well you wouldn't wake up and I want you to go to get breakfast with me.", I told her.

"Oh", she said.

"So if you want to go you might want to get ready fast" I said.

"Ok give me like 10 minutes", She said.

"Ok", I said. She went to the bathroom to get ready so I went and sat down with Andy on the couch. He was watching Batman... of course.

"Do you watch anything besides Batman?", I asked him.

"Did you seriously just ask me that? Of course not", He said laughing.

"I would get bored of it", I said.

"I can never get bored of Batman", He said. We just kept talking then about 10 minutes later Dani came out and she was ready.

"Ready to go?", I asked.

"Yeah just let me grab my money", she said. She started to dig through her purse.

"No", I said,"You don't need any money I'm paying"

"I don't want to make you pay for me", She said.

"Don't worry I want to", I said. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her out the bus door.

"Where are we going anyways?", She asked.

"Bob Evans", I said.

"Yay I love Bob Evans", She said laughing.

"Good", I said laughing.

   When we got to Bob Evans it wasn't very busy so we got seated right away. When we sat down we each got a menu and started looking for something to eat. We both got blueberry crepes. They were delicious. After about an hour we left Bob Evans and went back to my bus. We hung out there for about an hour then Dani had to leave because she promised Andy she would watch his show and it was starting in about ten minutes.