Chapter 13- Trying To Help

A Few Weeks Later        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                         Dani's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Andy has been acting depressed this past few weeks. He doesn't act like his normal self. He hasn't been talking to me that much. He is always laying in his bunk listening to music. I feel awful for making him like this. I can't stop thinking about him. Why did I have to say I only liked him as a brother. If I would have been honest with Jayy I wouldn't feel so horrible. Jayy has been kinda sad because he feels bad for Andy.

         Jayy has been hanging out with Andy a lot more now. They hang out like everyday. Andy never hangs out with me he is always with Jayy. I miss hanging out with him. Jayy doesn't hang out with me that much either. I need to get my mind off of Andy and find someone else. I feel like I'm not welcome on the BVB bus anymore because no one really talks to me on there except for Ashley. He is like my brother. Andy was until he got depressed. To tell the truth I am kinda depressed now too but I hide it.

    Me and Kellin have been talking about everyday. We have gotten really close. I watch almost all of his shows. I would go watch Andy or Jayy's shows but I feel like they don't want me there anyways to I go watch Kellin perform instead. At night I usually hang out on the SWS bus until it's time to leave. I try to avoid going on the bus with Andy as much as I can. I do anything I can to get Andy off my mind. We are never gonna be together I broke his heart because I did something stupid so I have to pay for it.

"Dani", I heard someone yell to me. I turned around and Kellin was walking towards me.

"Hey Kellin", I yelled back. He walked up to me.

"Hey whatcha doing?", He asked.

"Nothing just walking around", I said.

"You wanna come hang out on my bus?" He asked.

"Sure I don't have anything else to do. Let's go", I said. We walked to the bus and went inside and sat down. He turned on the TV and turned on a movie. We sat and watched it for a while. About half way through Kellin paused the TV and turned to me.

"Dani I have to tell you something", He said.

"Ok what is it?", I asked.

"Well I have wanted to tell you this for a while now. I just haven't had the courage to tell you but I finally decided to tell you", He said. "I like you Dani and I was wondering, would like to be my girlfriend?"

I can't believe it Kellin just asked me to be his girlfriend. Wait what am I thinking I like Andy. Well I sorta like Kellin too. He is really sweet. Plus all I am doing is hurting Andy so the more out of his life I am the better. If I'm always thinking about Kellin I can't think about Andy.

"Yeah", I said,"I would like that." He started smiling.

"Really?",He asked.

"Yeah", I said smiling. Then he hugged me.

"I'm so glad I finally told you", He said.

"I'm glad you told me too", I said. Hopefully now Andy will think I moved on so he will move on too and not be so sad so only I will be hurting from my mistakes and not him. This is for the better. I did something stupid and hurt everyone I love. They deserve to move on and be happy. I deserve to be hurting. Hopefully dating Kellin with help this whole situation. I mean how could this situation get any worse?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter :) I am dedicating this chapter to hannahshafer1 because she is one of my best friends :)

Chapter Song- Don't Want To Be Like You - Blood On The Dance Floor