Chapter 34- Done

Kellin's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got back to the bus I went straight to my bunk. Dani went into the back lounge to watch a movie. I couldn't hold in the tears anymore. As soon as I got into my bunk I lost it. I couldn't believe Juliet said that to me. Is my voice really that high? I don't think it is. Oh who am I kidding I sound like a 5 year old girl. She's right. Why do I even try. I suck at singing too. I don't know how I'm in a band. I can't do anything. I should just give up. You know what I think that's what I might do. I'll have to sleep on it. 

                          The next day

-----------------------------------------------------------------

       Dani woke me up around 9 am. We had to go see everybody in the hospital. We got into my car and drove to the hospital. When we got to the hospital the doctor was waiting for us. 

"Well how are they?", I asked.

"Well they are a lot better then yesterday", He said.

"So who can come home?", I asked. He looked at his clipboard.

"Rian, Zack, Jordan, Matty, Jesse, Gabe, Clayton, Jack Fowler, Austin, and Vic",He said reading off his clipboard.

"Wow a lot of them have to stay", Dani said.

"Yeah they aren't ready to go home yet", The doctor said. 

"Well can we see them now?", I asked. I wanted to go home. I hate hospitals.

"Yes follow me they're in a room together", The doctor said. He led us down a hallway into a room. He opened the door and we walked inside. All that was in the room was a bunch of chairs. That's where they were. A couple of them had casts from where they broke bones and a couple had stitches. It was sad to look at. I could tell Dani felt bad.

"Hey Kellin and Dani!", Everyone said

"Hey guys", I said.

"You can take them home now", The doctor said. They all got up. A couple of them had crutches. We all walked out to my van slowly. Everyone squeezed in and we drove off. When we got back to the venue everyone went their seperate ways. I went back to my bunk to grabe my headphones. Then I started to walk out the door. Dani stopped me. 

"Where are you going?", She asked.

"Oh I just need some time to think", I said."Umm I'm working on a new song"

"Oh ok have fun", She said. She hugged me and then I walked out the door. Right away I put my headphones in and started to listen to music. I went out to a huge field and sat in the middle. I just need time to think.

           After sitting there a few minutes I started to cry. I was so hurt by what Juliet said. I know I shouldn't feel bad but she's right. I do sound like Justin Bieber. I suck at singing and I don't deserve Dani. I don't deserve anything. I don't deserve to have friends or be in a band. I'm not good enough. I pulled out my phone. I had to think who was out of the hospital and who wasn't. When I remember I texted the ones that were out which was Jesse, Gabe, and Jack. All I said was: 

I quit.

I just layed down and cried. I'm so stupid. I don't know why I thought I was actually good at singing. They can find someone that sings so much better then me easily. I was probably laying in that field for about 2 hours just crying. 

                            Dani's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------

          I was sitting on the couch listening to music when the bus door burst open. It was Jesse, Jack , and Gabe.

"Where's Kellin?!",Jesse asked worried.

"He told me he was going outside to go think. He said he was writing a new song", I said.

"Um I don't think he'll be working on a song any time soon", Gabe said.

"Why? What happened?", I asked. Jesse held up his phone. It was showing a text from Kellin.

I quit.

"What does it mean?", I asked confused

"He quit the band!", Jesse yelled. I jumped up.

"What?!", I yelled, "Why?!"

"I don't know!", Jesse yelled, "That's what we're trying to figure out but he won't answer any of our texts!"

"Oh my gosh", I said. All of the sudden my phone buzzed. It was a text from Kellin. I read it.

We're over

Was all it said

"Kellin just broke up with me!", I yelled. I started crying.

"It's like he's throwing his whole life away", Gabe said.

"Something must have happened that made him do this", Jesse said, "Can you think of anything that has happened that would make him do this?"

"Well yesterday Juliet said he sounded like Justin Bieber and his voice was so high. And that he couldn't sing and shouldn't be famous. But he didn't seem hurt about it", I said.

"I just wish he would answer our texts", Jack said.

                         Kellin's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell alseep in the field. I was there 5 hours. I should probably go back to the bus now. Everyone is probably having a party that I quit. I walked slowy back to the bus. My eyes were still a little red from crying for like 2 hours. I opened the door to the bus and Jesse, Jack, Gabe, and Dani were sitting there looking worried. When I opened the door they all jumped up and looked at me.

"Where have you been?!", Gabe yelled.

"Why did you quit?!", Jesse yelled at me.

"Why did you break up with me!?",Dani yelled. I just ignored all of them and slowly walked to my bunk. I climbed inside and layed down. I didn't cry I held it in. They followed me to my bunk. They kept asking me all of these questions I didn't want to answer. I turned around.

"Leave me alone!", I yelled. I was so stressed out I couldn't take it. They just fell silent. They kinda just stared at me in shock. They just slowly turned around and walked away. Except for Dani. She just stood there looking at me. Her eyes where red from crying. Probably tears of joy that she doens't have to be with me anymore. After a few minutes she finally spoke.

"Kellin.....why?", She asked. I looked at her for a second.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Why are you just throwing your life away?", She asked.

"I'm not", I said. She sighed. Then she got into my bunk. She wrapped her arms around me. 

"Kellin...... you are. What happened. What made you do this.", She asked. 

"Nothing", I mumbled, "I'm fine"

"You obviously aren't.", She sat there for a second. "You said it yourself she's just a dumb slut. Don't let what people say affect your decisons."

"But the problem is she's right", I said. I pulled her arms off of me. "Please just leave me alone", I mumbled before turning around. I heard Dani sigh. Then she slowly climbed out of my bunk. I turned around and fell alseep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter :) Comment what you think is going to happen :D

Chapter Song - If These Sheets Were The States - All Time Low