Chapter 22- Juliet

Andy's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------

              I'm getting ready to go to the bar. I put on my black skinny jeans with holes in the knee. Then I put on my black shirt with a big design on the front and rips down the side. Then I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair. I walked out to the living room to grab my keys. Ashley was sitting on the couch watching the TV. He looked up when he saw me come in.

"Where are you going?". He asked.

"Out", I mumbled. 

              I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I got into my car and turned it on. I turned on my radio and heard Kellin's voice blasting through the speakers. I was playing If You Can't Hang. I did ot want to hear his voice. I changed the song and heard it start playing Not The American Average by Asking Alexandria. I kept it on that song and started driving. The bar was only a few minutes away so I got there by the time the song ended. I got out of my car and walked in.

                  The music was blasting loud and everybody was dancing. I walked over to the bar and ordered a beer. I sat at the bar drinking my beer just looking at everyone there. Then I saw someone that caught my eye.

                    She was dancing in the middle of the crowd. She had beautiful blonde hair but she was dressed like a skank. She was in a short, tight, slutty dress. She was grinding on everybody. I finished my beer and got another one. I just watched her while I drank a few more. After a little bit she noticed me sitting over there and walked over to me.

"Why are you just sitting here?", She asked smiling at me.

"I was just having a drink", I said. 

"Come on, dance with me", she said smiling. Well this is my chance.

"Ok", I said smiling back. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to where everybody was dancing.

"Oh by the way I'm Juliet", She said smiling at me.

"I'm Andy", I said smiling back.

           She walked me to the middle and started dancing. I started dancing with her. I could tell she was totally drunk. I was kinda drunk but not as bad as her. We danced for a while then she started grinding on me. I was drunk so I didn't really care.

             After we danced for a while she brought me back over the the bar. She ordered a  couple shots. We both took a few. After that I started to get really drunk. We were having so much fun I didn't really care what happened or what I was doing.  After a few hours I looked the clock. It was 1:00 am. Holy crap I've been here a while. 

"How about we go back to my place?", I asked her. She smiled at me.

"Sounds good", She said. I called a cab and when it got there we got in. I would just pick up my car tomorrow. When we got back to the bus everyone was sleeping. Except there was a person on the couch. It was Dani. What was she doing here? Oh well I'll figure it out later. Juliet and I walked to my bunk and we both got in. We layed down and I wrapped my arms around her. I fell asleep almost instantly.

                     Dani's P.O.V (About a half hour after Andy went to the bar)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

               I decided I would go talk to Andy to see what his problem was and why he wouldn't talk to me. We use to be like family now he won't even talk to me.

"Do you want me to go with you I an give him a good talk", Kellin asked.

"No thanks I can handle this on my own", I told him. I gave him a kiss and walked out the door to Andy's bus. When I got there I opened the door and walked in. Ashley was sitting on the couch watching TV. 

"Where is Andy?", I asked.

"I don't know", He said.

"How do you not know where he is?", I asked.

"I don't know about a half hour ago he just came out here and I asked where he was going and he said out then he left before I could say anything else.", He said. 

"Well will he be back soon?", I asked.

"I don't know", Ashley said. 

"Well I need to talk to him so I will just wait", I said. I sat down on the couch with Ashley and watched  TV with him. About an hour passed and Andy still wasn't home. I texted him asking him where he was. After about ten minutes he still didn't reply. I texted him again. Then every ten minutes I would text again. I was starting to get worried. What if something happened to him? 

"Where do you think he is?", I asked Ashley. 

"I don't know", Ashley said. I sighed. it was about 11 pm. Then CC, Jake, and Jinxx walked on the bus. They all looked really tired and went straight to their bunks.  Then after a while I looked at the clock and It was midnight. then Ashley stood up.

"I'm going to bed and you should too he will be fine", He said.

"No I'll just stay up until he gets home", I said.

"Alright but don't stay up waiting to long", He said,"Goodnight." I decided to text Kellin telling him that I probably won't come home till tomorrow. I kept watching TV then around 12:30 pm I fell alseep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter :) Sorry I took longer then I wanted to updating but at least I accomplished something tonight xD I'm going to do something different this chapter the first comment will get the next chapter dedicated to them :D

Chapter Song- BOTDF happy song xD