Chapter 21- Thinking

Andy's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I still can't believe Dani ust left like that. I guess that means that I will NEVER date her. I thought she kinda liked me but I guess I was wrong. I guess I need to gorget about Dani and find someone else. I'm going to go to the bar tonight and hopefully I can find someone to be with.

                           Dani's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------

I love staying on Kellin's bus. All of the guys are aweome. Gabe is like my brother. Then Jesse can never fail to make me laugh. He always puts me in a good mood. I kinda miss being on Andy's bus but it is so fun on this bus.

               I don't really hang out with Jayy or Andy as much but I still see them. I go to Jayy and Dahvie's shows sometimes but the Sleeping With Sirens shows are usually at the same time. Andy doesn't usually invvite me to his shows anymore. Ever since I moved buses he stopped talking to me.

                  I have tried talking to him a few time but he just walks away and acts like I'm not there. I kinda miss talking to him but if he wants to be that way then he can. I don't know why he is mad at me for leaving his bus if he were me he would want to be with his boyfriend too so I don't get the big deal.

                              Kellin's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Andy likes Dani or something. He got upset when she went on my bus. If he just liked her as a friend he wouldn't have acted like that.  Then he just stops talking to her. What kind of douchebag move is that? How would he like if she just stops talking to him. She seems sorta upset that he stopped talking to her. She has tried talking to him but he just walks off. Really? If you like her you shouldn't ignore her. I swear he just pisses me off sometimes. Really you're 21 not 2. If he messes with Dani he messes with me. And trust me it won't be pretty. I am going to give him a talk about this to make sure he doesn't hurt Dani anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I know this chapter sucks and I know it's super short. But it is an important chapter. This shows their thoughts which will help you understand better in the future. I will try to update soon since this chapter was so short. Anyways hope you liked it anyways :)

Chapter Song-  Feed The Machine - Red