Chapter 25- Sneaking Out

Kellin's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------

Well it's been four days since I've seen Dani. It's killing me. Jordan said he would come over today so we could hang out. I haven't seen him in like a week. He is gonna try to get my mind off of Dani. It sucks I can't even text her because Jayy took her phone to make sure we didn't talk. He won't let her leave their bus. She is stuck on their bus all day because I'm an idiot. Well at least Andy will know not to be a douchebag to her now or else he will have to deal with me.

              About a half hour later

-------------------------------------------------------

 I was watching TV when I heard a knock on the bus door. I opened it and Jordan walked in. 

"Hey Kellin!", He said giving me a hug. 

"Hey", I said.

"So how have you been?", He asked.

"Awful I haven't been able to see Dani for four days and it's killing me and I still have three more to go", I said sitting back down. He sat down beside me.

"I know it sucks ", He said.

"Yeah it does", I said.

"Let's go somewhere so we can get your mind off her for a while", He said getting up. I followed him out the door. We got into his car and we started driving.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

"You'll find out when we get there", He said. He just turned on the radio and kept driving.

              Dani's P.O.V (About 20 minutes ago)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my bunk listening to my iPod when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it I saw it was Jordan Witzigreuter, Kellin's best friend. I miss Kellin. 

"Hey Jordan what are you doing here?", I asked him confused.

"Hey, So in about five minutes Christofer will be here. You are going to get into his car and go somewhere with him. Trust me you will be glad we did this.", He said.

"What are you kidnapping me", I asked chuckling.

"No we're helping you", He said then he walked out the door. I went to my bunk and got dressed. I just finished tying my shoe when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Christofer Drew. I started walking out the door when Jayy saw me.

"Where are you going?", He asked. I wasn't supposed to leave the bus because I might see Kellin.

"I'm just taking her somewhere to hang out. Trust me Kellin is on his bus because I was just talking to him before I came here", Christofer said.

"Alright fine you can go", Jayy said.  

"Thanks Jayy", I said. We walked out the door and got into Christofer's car. He started driving.

"Where are we going?", I asked. I was a little worried on what was happening.

"It's a surprise.", He said,"But don't worry you'll like it." We drove for a while until we showed up at a park. Why are we at a park? There was only one other car in the parking lot. We both got out of the car. 

"Follow me", Christofer said. We walked down this trail. It went into the woods. After we walked for a few minutes I started to get worried. What's going on?

                        Kellin's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan and I were standing in a clearing in the woods. There was a few benches and a fire pit. Other than that it was just empty.

"Jordan why are we here?", I asked," We're just standing here."

"Just shut up and you'll find out in a minute", He said. Ugh I'm not patient. Then all of the sudden I could hear footsteps. I looked at Jordan worried. He just stood there. Then I looked over to the trail and saw something.

            It was Dani with Christofer Drew. When she saw me she looked surprised. I was surprised too. I started running towards her. She ran too me. I picked her up and kissed her. I was so happy I could see her. I set her down and just hugged her. I glanced over at Jordan and Christofer. They were smiling at us. I mouthed 'Thank you' too them. They just smiled at me. 

"Dani I missed you so much", I said.

"I missed you too", She said,"It's so boring on the bus not being able to see you"

"I'm sorry I'm an idiot and fought Andy", I said.

"It's okay you were just trying to help", She said smiling at me. I smiled back. I grabbed her hand and walked over the Christofer and Jordan. 

"Thank you so much", I said.

"No problem", Jordan said, "I hated seeing you so sad" I smiled at him and gave him a big hug. Dani gave him a hug too. We stayed there for about a half hour then we had to go back because I had a show soon and I had to get ready. Dani and I had to drive in the same cars we came in so Jayy wouldn't find out. When I got home Jayy was on my bus.

"Uh hey Jayy why are you here?", I asked. 

"I know you were with Dani", He said.

"Uh what are you talking about?", I asked trying not to seem guilty.

"Kellin, I'm not stupid. Right after Dani left I came over to see if you were here and you weren't. Gabe said you went somewhere with Jordan. I know him and Christofer are friends. Then a little bit after you left with Jordan, Dani left with Christofer. Also you both got back around the same time. Dani just got back a few minutes ago", He said.

"Uh." Was all I could say.

"Why would you go behind my back and see Dani anyways", He asked looking angry.

"Umm"

"Oh yeah and one more thing", He said.

"What is it?", I asked a little worried.

"You can see Dani again and she can go back on your bus. Your punishment is over", He said smiling.

"But it's only been four days? Why early?", I asked surprised.

"I'm feeling nice today. Plus I can tell you two really love each other. I mean Dani hasn't stopped talking about you since 4 days ago", He said.

"Thanks so much", I said smiling.

"Your welcome", He said smiling back. Then I ran off the bus to go find Dani.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter :) Also would you guys comment any ways you think I can make this story better. Like how I write it or ways I could make the story more interesting. If you have anything leave a comment with your opinion and please don't be a jerk about it :) And don't forget to vote and fan :)

 Chapter Song- As Real As It Gets - Nathan Ryan