Chapter 12- Lies

Dani's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my bunk listening to music and Jayy walked in.

"Hey", He said."Can we talk?".

"Why", I asked trying to think of all the bad things I have done in the past few hours.

"I just have a question", He said.

"Oh what is it?", I asked.

"Do you like Andy?"

Woah I wasn't expecting that.

"Of course I do he is like my brother", I said.

"No not that way the other way", He said.

"You mean like like?, I asked.

"Yeah"

I thought about it. Why do I even need to think about it I know I do. I'm not going to tell him that though.

"No not like that just like a brother", I said.

"Oh.....ok", He said. He looked kinda disapointed.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"Yeah", He said. He didn't sound so sure.

"Well I'm going to go back to my bus so we can leave. Bye love you.", He said. He hugged me and walked out to his bus. I felt the bus start to shake so that must mean we were leaving. I decided to text Kellin. Me and him have gotten close over the past week. I kinda like him but I like Andy more.

D- Heyy :)

K- Hey what's up

D- Nothing much just chillin in my bunk waiting for our bus to leave. wbu?

K- Just practicing for our next show.

D- Oh well then ill let you get back to practice i will ttyl byeee :)

K- Haha ok byee :)

I put my phone back in my pocket and turned up my ipod. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

                                    An hour later

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt someone shaking me. I jumped up and saw Andy standing over me shaking my arm.

"Hey we are at the next show we are going to go practice on stage and I wanted to see if you wanted to come with us", He said.

"Yeah sure I'll go just let me get dressed and grab something for breakfast then I'll be ready", I said.

"Ok I'll wait in the living room", He said then he walked out.

          I got out of bed and grabbed my bag. I picked out my black ripped skinny jeans and a SWS t-shirt. I got changed and then went to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I plugged in my straightener and put on my makeup. I straightened my hair then I brushed through it again and I was ready. I walked out to the kitchen area and grabbed a pack of poptarts. I put on my Batman converse and walked up to Andy.

"Ok I'm ready", I said.

"Ok let's go", He said then he looked down,"I love your shoes" He laughed.

"I know right aren't they awesome", I laughed.

"Are you guys done yet we have to go practice" Ashely said.

"Yeah let's go", Andy said.

         We went to were the stage was and they got all of their instruments set up and then started the first song. I sat at the side of the stage and watched. After a couple songs they took a quick break. They came out to get a drink and all that stuff. Andy walked over to the couch were I was sittiing and grabbed his bag. I heard his phone ring meaning he got a text. He took it out and looked at it. He was laughing at a joke Ashley made when he grabbed his bag but when he read the text he looked sad. I wonder what the text said. He put it down and he looked so upset.

"Come on guys let's go practice",He said quickly but he seemed upset.

        After they walked on the stage I grabbed his bag. I pulled his phone out and looked at the most recent text. It was from Jayy. I wonder what it said. I opened it and read it. I couldn't believe what I was reading. It said:

   Hey dude I talked to Dani earlier and she said she just likes you like a brother. I'm really sorry I thought she really did like you. She could be lying but she has never been a good liar. I'm sorry I know how you really like her. :(

What have I done?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked the new chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to update. I couldn't think of any ideas. But then I got help from Lolita_Starling_9  You guys should fan her she is a good writer. :)

Chapter song- Hell On Heels- Blood On The Dance Floor