Chapter 6- A Miracle

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a few days I started school this week so I have been busy but I hope you enjoy this next chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          Jayy's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Dahvie what are we gonna do? We can't just leave her here alone for months", I told him.

"I'm not sure but we will figure something out", Dahvie, said.

 Just then my phone rang. I looked to see who was calling and it was Andy Biersack. I haven't talked to him in years.

Phone conversation: (J-Jayy A-Andy)

J- Hello?

Andy- Hey I haven't talked to you in forever, How have you been?

J- I've been good until yesterday.

A- Why what happened yesterday?

J- Well about a week ago my little sister Dani came to live with us after she came to a concert. It's a long story, anways last night we found out we were going to Warped Tour next week and our manager said there is no room on the bus for her to come so he said she can't go and we are trying to figure out what to do.

A- Oh Well that sucks. Hold on one second.

J- Ok

 A few minutes later...

A- Ok I'm back and I have something awesome to tell you.

J- What is it?

A- Well I just talked with the guys and we all agreed that Dani can ride in our tour bus because were going to Warped Tour too.

J-Holy crap!! Seriously?? You dont mind??

A- No not at all we have plenty of room if we wanted to we could have 5 more people on here if we wanted.

J- Oh my gosh thank you so much Andy! Well I'm going to tell Dahvie and Dani I will text you later bye.

A- Bye.

*Phone conversation ended*

"Dani come down here I have great news!", I yelled up the stairs.

"What is it?", Dahvie asked.

"Just wait", I said. Then Dani got to the bottom of the steps.

"Guess what?", I said

"What?", Dani and Dahvie asked.

"Dani your going to Warped Tour!", I yelled happily.

"Really!? How?", She askd. Dahvie looked confused.

"Well Andy Biersack just called me and he said that you can ride in the Black Veil Brides bus with them because they had plenty of room in their bus", I said.

"Oh my gosh! YAY!", Dani yelled. She started jumping up and down. "I can't believe it I'm going to warped tour!".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short I just wanted to get this part out of the way. the next chapter will be longer. Hope you enjoyed :)

Chapter Song- Dream - Rocky Loves Emily