Chapter 33- Fight!

Jayy's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------------------

                 We are losing badly right now. We all probably have at least one broken bone each. I can't see out of one of my eyes. I can't move my left hand. My spine feels like it could snap in half at any moment. I really wish someone would help us. We've been fighting for about 5 minutes. It's 5 against 5 but they are super buff. I'm not muscular at all. I doubt Clayton, Dalton, Drew, and Brady are muscular either. I hope Kellin is doing something to help inside the bus instead of just sitting there with Dani.

        After about another minute of fighting I heard people running towards us. Please don't be more of my dad's friends. I couldn't move my head to look so I could just hope. All of the sudden I felt the punching stop. I opened my good eye and looked to see what happened. Gabe, Jesse, Jack, and Justin had all came. They were helping us fight.

               Kellin probably texted them. They will help us a lot but we still won't win. I couldn't even stand up. All I could do was lay there half dead. Then I looked up and Dalton was standing over me. He looked really beat up too. His nose was gushing blood. Both of his eyes were black. He leg was bleeding really bad. He held out his hand which was really bruised.

"Come on Jayy it's for Dani. You can do it. I know you can", He encouraged me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me stand up. I yelled in pain. I was pretty sure my leg was broken. He's right I have to do this for Dani. I ignored the pain and jumped on one of the guys back. After about a minute I saw Zack Merrick, Rian Dawson, Austin Carlile, and Alan Ashby running towards us.

           Kellin must have texted a lot of people. They all jumped in to help. After a couple minutes 3 huge buff dudes started running towards us. I had no clue who they were. I thought they were here to help us. But one of them dove on top of Alan and started beating him. My dad must have called more people. Austin turned around and saw the guy on Alan.

"No!", He yelled, "Get off my ginger princess!" Then he jumped on top of the guy. The guy was struggling  to get Austin off his back so Alan quickly got up and punched him in the face. While they were fighting Dalton and I were beating one guy. I'm not sure who was winning.

           Then I saw Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat running towards us. Right behind them was Jordan Witzigreuter. They came over and started to help. After a couple seconds Matty Mullins and Vic Fuentes came running over. I think we could win this. It's 18 of us against 8 of them. I think we got this. Kellin must have texted a bunch of people. We all just continued to fight them. Even though I couldn't feel half of my body.

             After a few minutes my dad started to sneak into the bus. I ran after him even though I'm pretty sure my leg was broken. He was running towards the back lounge where Dani and Kellin were. He started to kick the door. He busted it down. I heard Dani scream. I ran in there.

"No!" I yelled, "Don't touch her!" I jumped onto his back. He spun around. Then he flipped me off of his back onto the floor. I heard a crack when I landed. Great. He turned around and grabbed Dani. 

"No!", I heard Kellin yell. He punched him in the face. My dad just grabbed him by his throat and threw him against the wall. It didn't look like it took my dad much effort to throw him since Kellin is so small. He hit the wall hard and fell down. Then my dad took the couch and put it on top of Kellin so he couldn't get up. Kellin isn't very strong so he couldn't get it off him. My dad started to run with Dani. She was screaming. I ran after him and tackled him. Dani fell off of his shoulders. Luckily she fell onto the couch.