Chapter 23- Problem

Dani's P.O.V (The next day)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I woke up on a different bus. I looked around and realized I was on the BVB bus. I looked at my phone. It was 11:00 am. I must have fell asleep last night. I looked and realized I had a bunch of texts and missed calls from Kellin. There was a lot of texts.

K- Dani are you awake?

K- Are you okay?

K- Hello?

K- Dani please answer

K- What did Andy say?

K- Are you even alive?

K- Why didn't you come home last night?

K- Did everything go okay?

 Then there was a bunch more texts. I should probably text him back he sounds worried. 

D- Sorry I was sleeping I must have fell asleep. I'm fine it's just Andy wasn't home and I was waiting on him but I fell asleep. I will text you before I come back. I love you :)

I got off the couch and walked over to the bunks. Maybe Andy came home when I was sleeping. I quietly opened his bunk curtain. I did not like what I saw. He was asleep with some slutty looking girl. What the heck? Where did he go last night? Who is this slut with him? Why is he sleeping with this slut? Then I started to smell alcohol on them. He was probably drunk that's why he's with her. When he wakes up he will realize who this girl is and make her leave... hopefully.

               I sighed and closed the curtain. I walked back to the living room. I sat down to watch TV. After about half an hour I got up to get some breakfast. I walked over to the kitchen to get some poptarts. Then all of the sudden I heard and huge thump and then the sound of someone running. Then I heard the bathroom door slam shut. I walked over to the bathroom door. I could hear someone throwing up in there. It was probably Andy. I knocked on the door.

"Andy?", I asked.

"Yeah?", I could faintly hear him.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"Yeah I guess", He said. He opened the bathroom door and walked out. 

"Do you want me to make you some coffee?", I asked.

"Yeah that would be nice", He said.

"Ok I'll make you some", I said.

"Thanks Dani", He said as he sat down on the couch. I made the coffee then poured a cup and walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch.

"Here you go", I said as I handed him the cup.

"Thanks", He said as he took a sip.

"So ummm who is that girl in your bunk?", I asked.

"Juliet", He said.

"And where did you meet her?", I asked.

"At the bar last night", He said.

"Oh so that's where you went?", I asked.

"Yeah", he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"And you couldn't have just told Ashley that instead of saying out?", I asked.

"It is none of his buisness where I go", He said.

"Well what if something happened to you then nobody would know where you where", I said.