Chapter 11- Jacob

Andy's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were sitting in Olive Garden waiting on our waiter to come over and we were all talking. The waiter finally walked up to our table.

"Hi, sorry for the wait we are really busy right now", the waiter said, "My name is Jacob is everyone ready to order?"

"Yeah I think so", Dahvie said.

"Ok so what would you like?", he asked.

            We all ordered then he asked Dani what she wanted. He gave her this flirty look. If he tries to make a move I won't hesitate to punch him in the face. Dani told him what she wanted and he stopped to write it down. He took forever to write it down. Then he started to walk away. He walked past Dani and it looked like he dropped a piece of paper in her lap. She looked down in suprise and saw it. She picked it up and I looked over and saw it since she was sitting right next to me. He wrote his number down and wrote "Call me sexy ;)". Ohhh he is gonna get it. She looked up and tried to not look suspicious. Then he finally came back with our food. He gave Dani hers first then gave the rest of us ours. 

     He walked away and we started eating.When we were done he came back. We gave him his tip and got up to walk away. He walked past Dani and I saw him slap her butt. Oh that's it.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!", I asked him.

"Well what does it look like?", He asked sarcastically.

"It looks like you're about to get punched in the face", I said.

"Oh yeah by who?", He said in a mocking tone, "You?" He laughed. Then I just punched him in the face. He stumbled back a little bit and looked at me. He looked so angry. I almost wanted to laugh at him but I kept my mouth shut. He went to punch me back but I caught his hand before it hit my face. I shoved him back and he flew into a table knocking it over.

"Come on guys lets go", I said. We payed and walked out and back to our buses. When I was about to step onto our bus Jayy stopped me.

"Can I talk to you?", He asked.

"Sure", I said. We walked into his bus and sat down.

"What happened back there?", He asked.

I explained everything that happened at the resturant.

"I have noticed something different about you when you're around Dani", He said. He stopped for a minute. "You like her don't you?", He asked. How did he know? Oh well might as well tell.

"Yeah", I said.

"Don't worry I won't tell he"r, He said. Then he started smiling. "But just so you know..... I think she likes you too".

I couldn't believe it. He thinks that she likes me too. This is awesome!

"I can try to get it out of her if she likes you or not", He said.

"Yeah", I said. "That would be nice."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading my story it means a lot to me. It would be awesome if you would comment and vote :)

Chapter Song- Over It - Call Me Anything