Chapter 39- Epilogue

Nikki's POV 

******
5 years later

Today was Ryder and I's wedding anniversary. After our first wedding anniversary we promised each other that we wouldn't get gifts but rather we would take a vacation somewhere, sometimes with the kids and other times they just stay at the pack house. So for our anniversary this year we are going to a resort in the himalayas with the kids. I am busy packing the everyone's bags because we are leaving in an hour.

......

After the evening in the woods everything went back to normal, we didnt inform any of the other Alphas about the fact that Ryder and i are lycans because it would put a target on our family's head. The mood Goddess didnt like that tho because she appeared before every Alpha and told them about us and that we were now the King and Queen of the werewolf community. At first people had a problem with us being King and Queen but after about a month everything started to calm down, we were given more land because of our title, the pack house had to be extended, a new house was built for us, well not really a house more like a castle but we made sure it didnt look like one even tho it was supposed to be one and the last big change was training. Our pack had to be trained more brutally and more often because we had to be the strongest, it took sometime but we got there. In the past few years we held a few meetings between all the Alphas and Lunas to discuss the rogue problem as well as the problem between the packs, land. The packs wanted to go to war over this but that isnt want Ryder and I want, the moon Goddess also advised us against starting a war. To solve the issue we had to buy more land owned by humans and divide it equally. Other than that we have been happy, obviously there are difficult times and sometimes i want to murder Ryder because he can say the stupidest of things on occasions. We had another child, a baby girl, we named her Lilly, she looks exactly like me when i was young except for the fact that she has silver eyes, we have no clue as to were she got them from because nobody in mine or Ryder's family has ever had silver eyes. I asked the Moon Goddess about it and she told us that Alexis isnt the only one that has to figure stuff out and that every female in our blood line will have something different or special   to figure out about themselves.

......

"Ryder, its too quiet." I say a little suspicious. We arrived yesterday and to say the place is beautiful is an understatement. Ryder and I are currently watching a movie but the kids left halfway through it.
"I know but we know they arein the house, you can hear their hearts beating." He is right I can hear their hearts beating.
"What if they are doing something dangerous?" I am very hormonal because of my pregnancy, so it just intensifies my motherly instinct and over protectiveness.
"Im sure they are fine, they are proberly just playing together in their room and if anything goes wrong we will hear it." Ok so i have no idea when he bacame such a smartass but anyways he is right yet again. We just continue watching the movie but i make sure i can hear their hearts beating at all times.
There's about 5 minutes of the movie left when all of a sudden Ryder is tackled off the couch. I look at them on the floor and see them all laughing and giggling as Ryder tickles them. It makes me realise how lucky i am to have found Ryder and to have the family that  i have, it also makes me realise just how far i have come, from being the bruised girl that took all her anger out on the people she fought in the ring to the mother, wife and Luna i am today. Sure i have my ups and downs but as long as i have them im happy.

......
The End