Chapter 3

The photo above is of Nikki's cars.
******
Nikki's POV

"I can't believe I found u after all these years. -R"

I read over the message again and again trying to understand what it ment. At first I thought that maybe it was sent to me by accident but then and image of my father popped into my head, I tried to remember his name. And then it hit me, his name is Reese. Panic written on my face, I did the only thing that I could do, I messaged the number back.

"Who is this" -Nikki

Not even a minute later I got a response.

"Your partner. -R"

"My partner? What partner?" -Nikki

"You forgot me already 😭-R"

"Oh for f*ck sake, just tell me who u are" -Nikki

"You will fine out soon.😜 -R"

I sighed in frustration, put my phone on charge and went to bed.

*During Dream*

I was in the forest, I didn't know how I ended up here, so I kept on walking until I came across a river. When I looked up I saw a figure approach me on the other side of the river, it wasn't a human shaped figure, the figured looked to in the shape of a giant dog.

"Nikki" the figure says. Now I'm even more confused, at the fact that the dog like figure could speak.

"How come you can speak to me, you are a dog, dogs don't talk."(Nikki)

"I'm offended. First of all I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf and second of all I'm communicating with you in your head"

"Why are u communicating with me, what do u want with me?"(Nikki)

"I am here to warn u."

"Warn me about what?"(Nikki)

"You are in danger. Your life is about to change drastically, you will shift soon and your father is still looking for you and you sister. There is also good news - your mate is near and you need to understand that he will protect you."

"Shift? Shift into what? How do you know about my father?"(Nikki)

"It will all make sense soon Nikki. Your alarm is going off, its time for you to wake up."

"No, not until you explain to me what's happening and how u know all this stuff!"(Nikki)

"WAKE UP NIKKI, WAKE UP"

*End of Dream*

I opened my eyes reluctantly. It took some time for the memories of my dream to come flashing back and they left me more confused then ever. Putting it aside, I got up and started doing my usual morning routine. When I got out the shower I walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of navy blue jeggings, a baggy white t-shirt and my white converse. I brushed through my wet hair and put it in a messy bun, then made my way downstairs. "Morning" I said to my mom and sister. I sat down at he table where my breakfast was waiting for me and I ate all of it in record time. Turning to my sister I asked if she's ready to leave.

We walk towards the garage and I thought that today I would take my car. So I grab the keys to my Range Rover and hopped in. I dropped Rosely off and then made my way to school .