Chapter 12

Nikki's POV

Another sharp pain shot through me, I found myself longing for Ryder. As he walks closer to me and the bed I decided to tease him by moving further away from him and the bed. This continued until my back hit the wall, the smirk appeared on his face again.
"Oh shit," I mumbled to myself
Once he reaches me, he snakes his arm around the small of my back, pulling us closer then I even thought possible. I finally look up into his eyes and I regret it instantly, his eyes are black with lust and in my opinion they look extremely sexy. He leans down and starts kissing me hungrily and I was doing the same to him, he starts trailing kisses down my neck until he reached soft spot  and I instantly let out a moan as he starts to suck at it. I put  my hands through his hair and start tugging at it, a low growl escaping his mouth. He puts his hand by my thighs and pulls me up, I instantly wrap my legs around his waist. He slowly makes his way to the bed and places me on it, he continues to kiss me hungrily allowing fireworks to erupt in my belly. He makes his way to the soft spot on my neck and I let out another moan. He looks at me, his eyes even darker then before, which I didnt think was possible.
"Can I mark you?" He asked his voice low and husky, sending a shiver down my spine. I nod my head because I know that if I try and speak my voice would come out as more of a moan or a whine. He continues to kiss my neck until he reaches my soft spot, he lifts his head and I can see his canines come out. He bites into the soft spot of my neck and I cried in pain, moments later the pains slowly fades and it is replaced with pleasure... Let's just say it didn't end there.

******

I rolled off him about 2 hours later panting, mine and his body both covered in a thin layer of sweat. Because we are both werewolfs we have a lot more adrenaline pumping through us and I mean a lot, this allows wolfs to last longer during things that require adrenaline.
"That was... amazing." He said in a low husky tone 
"Heavenly."

******

In the morning I woke up to an empty bed, I tried to get up and walk to the bathroom but I could barely walk thanks to Ryder, but the pain of the heat had also subsided. Just then Ryder bursts through the door with a smirk on his face
"Morning, how you feeling?" He asked with no concern in his voice only pride.

____________

Hey
Sorry if the chapter is wrong, it's my first time writing a scene like this. If anything is wrong please comment and I will change it.
By the way, I can't believe we've reached 50 reads.
😁😘