Chapter 10

Nikki's wolf in the picture above^^^

Ryder's POV

The last time I saw her was when we were talking about our English project. My inner wolf was upset that she didn't come to school for three, yes three fucking days! I asked her friends where she was they both said that they don't know. I believed them because they wouldn't lie to me.
I was going to The South Side this afternoon to fight 'Pheonix of Fury'. Last time she won the match against 'Night Walker' with ease.

******

The fight just finished and so my surprise she won but what surprised me more was that 'Pheonix of Fury' is my mate. I put up a fight but it didn't seem to faze her, nothing did. She looked worn down and like she is constantly battling with herself in her head. I think her mom told her and I wanted to comfort her. I turned around and she was gone, I followed her scent outside and I saw her running into the woods. I followed her but damn she was fast. I think one of her special ability is going to be speed because I can't even keep up with her running in her human form and I'm running with wolf speed.

It took me about an hour to reach her and when I did I froze dead in my tracks. I went behind a tree, undressed and shifted. In front of my eyes stood the most beautiful wolf I had ever seen. Fur as white as snow, eyes as beautiful and piercing as emeralds and down her back is a line of black fur. I stood just a little bit taller then her. She looked up at me fear written on her eyes, out of nowhere there was this low, seductive growl that erupted from her and then she barked out the word, 'Mate.' This made my wolf extreamly ecstatic. Then all of a sudden she just blacked out and shifted back into human form. I went behind the tree, shifted back, got dressed and took her back to the pack house.

******

It's been a long agonizing week now and she hasn't woken up yet, her mom - the new pack doctor - came to check up on her. She said that her body was still healing from her shift and that she should wake up soon.
I am on the top floor of the pack house, in my office sorting out arrangements for the pack and my mate when I heard her. I get up and make my way to my room. When I open the door she looks and me in shock. She growled a low, seductive growl again and I knew what was coming next
'Mate'
I smirked at her after she said it and she was having a consious battle in her mind. We spook for a while and I explained a few things to her. Her eyes are now looking straight into mine and they are warm and welcoming now but I sensed her wolf longing for my touch and my wolf was longing for hers, I went over to her and we cuddled for a while and then we both fell asleep.