Chapter Twenty-four: Totally Spies

Hwang Yeji's POV

Ryujin grabbed my hand as we walked along the park, laughing. I blushed in the sudden contact, but I intertwined them together playing along. She looked at me blushing which made me smirk.

"Did I just made the great Ryujin blush?"

"Stop!" Using her other hand she pinched the skin of my shoulder, I pretended that I was hurt badly and she reacted in instant and said multiple sorry's and tried caressing my shoulder to ease the pain. I laughed loudly which made her glare at me.

"Hey, come back!" I ran towards her and tackled her to the ground. She flipped us over and now she's on top. She swatted the hair out of my face, giggling and she started leaning in. I smiled sweetly at her and she did the same. A few inches more and our lips would touch and bring us to another dynasty-

"YEJI!" I jolted from my bed, falling on my ass. I whined loudly in pain and faked crying. "You didn't have to do that! What the fuck?"

Dahyun pulled me up, chuckling at her humor and said a sorry in a small voice. I made gagging noises. "Idiot." I laughed loudly and she joined me. After awhile she looked at me, a playful smile on her face, "The dream definitely did something." I gaped at her and smacked her with a pillow. "Shut it. It was all just a dream. Not to forget, I'm still in pain because of her. But nothing a little love can fix." I grabbed her and squished her in the bed and made cat sounds while she whined and laughed.

"Anyway, not to break the happy moments, but what are we gonna do with Hyunjin? She's definitely planning something by now. We must be atleast one foot step ahead."

Before I could answer, her cellphone rang. She answered it and a few seconds later, her shoulder slumped down, and looked at me with fear. She ended the call and held both of my shoulders, shaking me.

"I'm gonna tell you something. Promise me, not to freak out?" She pleaded.

I nodded and stared at her dilating eyes.

"Ryujin got beaten." Three words, one name, and it's enough to make me stop breathing. I looked at her in red-blood.

"Okay, you can freak out now." She released me and I stood up and stomped around the room.

"What the fuck? What the fuck? What the freaking fucking fuckery of all fuckers? Do they know who? When? Where? And how the fuck? I swear to God if the stupid motherfucker Hyunjin is behind this I'm gonna f- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Dahyun rushed towards me and pushed me on the couch, afraid I might collapse again.

"I know I asked you to freak out but you really should calm down." She whispered softly which gave me the strength to collect my thoughts.

Jeongyeon's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" I shouted as I scan the features of the beaten Ryujin. I can feel the gas coming out of my ears like a bulldog. I should have went home last night when Yuna was calling my cell but I know that it would be Ryujin so I turned it off. Now, I regret it. Yuna just sat and started shaking when she felt my anger. I closed my fist, preparing myself for what's to come. "The others will be here in a few minutes. I called them over."

"You did what?" Ryujin tried to sit up but the unforgiving pain on her stomach stopped her doing so. I grabbed the ice that's placed on the table and threw it at her in annoyance. Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad at her. I'm mad at the world for turning against us.

"If you're tryna help me, can you atleast be soft for now? I'm literally like dying right now." I sighed and sat beside her, smiling softly. "I'm sorry. I'm just really confused."