Chapter Fifty-two: Happy Endings are Fairytales

Dahyun paced around the room while the others let their exhausted brain to work once again. Luckily, Tzuyu, Jihyo, and Irene knows how to track locations using cellphone numbers and coordinates. Meanwhile, Yeji separated herself from the others and stayed in the kitchen holding a bottle of water staring at nothing but the plain white wall staring back at her.

"What should I do?" Yeji kept muttering the question over and over again as if it would answer the question itself. Banging her head on the table, she sighed. The feline started feeling the rocks of her world shakes below her, the air was not to be felt - it is suffocating. She felt a weight being passed on her whole being and she couldn't move a single muscle.

"Hey. Take a breath." A soft, soothing voice whispered and a heavy but calming touch her tensed figure. Looking up, she met the eyes of her sister looking at her with sadness. She didn't know her tears were falling until someone wiped it for her. A sob came out of her lips, her vision went blurry as she went for a tight hug.

"What if it's too late for me once again?" Whispered by the younger one. Dahyun started tearing up as well pulling her precious sister closer in her arms, brushing her hair hoping it would somehow help her calm down.

"What if the same thing with Sandara would happen again?!" Yeji stressed, pulled away and stared at her sister. Her voice becoming hoarse and deeper with the tears, tiredness, sadness, and anger building up within her. The pitch and volume her voice alarmed those who are in the living room. The rest run towards the kitchen with concern lacing in their actions as they immediately confronted the girl.

"What happened?" Yuna asked.

"She's stressing herself out and bombarding me with her what if's."

"Don't I have the right to feel the exact same way?" Yeji asked and chuckled sarcastically obviously misunderstanding her sister's retort.

"That's not what I-"

"Don't I have the right to overthink things once again?"

"Yeji, please sit down-"

"Don't I have the right to feel this over-fucking-flowing of emotions when the only thing I know is that the person who made feel loved once again is in the hands of the person who fucking wrecked the most of me?!"

The fuming girl vented out her feelings with flaring eyes and poisonous claws digging her palms as she closed her fists tightly. Everyone was terrified. They knew not to utter another word because it might be a gasoline to the lit up fire and it might blow up something again.

"Fuck this! I don't even know what I'm feeling now! I have no idea where to start thinking first. Tell that fucking bitch that I'm over her and I'm going to rip her head once I see her! AGH!"

Everyone flinched when the water bottle that was once grasped was thrown somewhere around the corner. Yeji broke down into tears once again, slumping down on the ground. The gang felt for the broken girl in front of them . Their hearts thumped against their chests melancholy, they let the tears fall from their eyes.

"Jisoo, did you just cry?"

"No, it was just d- dust." Jisoo sniffed.

Meanwhile, somewhere far from the Hwang's house, there stood a rusty metal house. The storage was filled with unidentified people covered in hoodies and masks as they scout around the area. At the far right side after the entrance, there is a wooden door leading to a dark and void room.

Ryujin groaned and opened her eyes only to find nothing but darkness enveloping her vision. She tried to move but was shocked when she couldn't. Jiggling herself out, she tried to feel what seems to be holding her back down. A rope. She thought.