Chapter Thirty-nine: "Rehearsal" [M]

Lisa's POV

"8, 7, 6, 5, 4- Stop. You're doing it wrong, Heejin." I made my way towards her, intentionally stomping my feet. Showing her the right moves for the 50th time today and I feel like I'm losing it. Nodding, she told me she understood everything well now. I smiled softly and rolled my eyes when I turned around. Seulgi snorted beside me and I tried my best not to strangle her right now. I bit my lip and nudged her, pointing my head to the dance troupe. She got the signal and did the next counting. "Smile." I kept my eyes on Heejin who's struggling on comparing her right from her left. Sighing loudly, I tilted my head upwards. Signaling Ryujin, who's responsible on playing the music, to pause for a bit.

"Thank you, you two for smiling. And you, I told you to smile, why didn't you smiled?" I asked Heejin who just stared at me nervously.

"I asked you to smile and you just ignored my word." I said wearing my worn out face while making small hand gestures. Seulgi stepped out, cutting off the wall I built. I sat down on the floor in exhaustion, watching her teach Heejin the same steps over again.

"Alright, do it again." Heejin moved, but her movements were stiff and unclear. It looks boring. "No. Stop. Make sure you keep your right arm near your ear, the other one aligned on your shoulders. Do it again." She instructed. I felt a presence beside me and saw Ryujin looking at me with a funny face.

"You think she's dumb, don't you?" I breathed out a laugh, smacking her right cheek. "Ouch, what was that for?" And she did the same to me. I gave her a scowl, pinching her side. "Damn it! Alright, Stop!" She whined, caressing the painful area. She pouted, "I actually do have something more important to ask."

Wiggling my eyebrows, I asked her, "What is it?"

"Do you already have a partner for the showcase?"

"Yes. Seulgi will be my partner." She frowned, her shoulders shrugged down in defeat. "Why?" I added.

"Well, now that you confirmed it, The only people who doesn't have a partner yet are Heejin, Yeji, and I." Humming, I tried to think of a possible routine that could cancel off the partners, but then, a wiser idea came up. Thanks brain. I smirked.

"Then, you guys will be a trio." Her face fell as if I told her the most scariest horror story ever. I tried my best not to laugh. It's fun looking at her devastated state at the moment.

"You're fucking with me, aren't you?"

"Sorry. But, I have a girlfriend." I cockily said. She stood up groaning as she removed one of her shoes, throwing it at me and successfully hitting my face. I rubbed my face dramatically, acting like she hit my eye. When she drew in nearer I threw her it back to her for revenge, laughing to myself. "PAYBACK BITCH!" She was about to throw it again at me when Yeji grabbed her by the arm excitedly, pulling her away. "Thank God." I breathed out.

"YAH HEEJIN YOU KEEP MESSING UP! IT'S JUST SO EASY! WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT RIGHT?" I shouted, looking like a raging tiger.

⚠️ Shin Ryujin's POV

"Y-yah! Let go of me!" Stuttering, I tried to wiggle out of her warm hands. Lord, if this is the karma I get after throwing my shoe at Lisa unnie, I don't want it. We're now on the other side of the gym where no one else is present except us. The same gym she taught me our first dance. I blushed as I remember the day we spent having an all day skinship.

"Hey, grumpy grandma! I just want to show you something." I watched her confused while she shuffle around the other side, playing a familiar melody that caught my ear. [PLAY MOVE BY TAEMIN]

She smiled widely, fishing out her ponytail. Her hair is on loose. It's wavy and she's beautiful. This is the first time I've seen her hair down and I couldn't seem to keep my mouth close. Fuck. Her aura changed when the slow and sinful beats banged the walls of the gym. Slowly, she walked gracefully around, her piercing cat eyes are hooded. Her hair cascading down the sides of her beautiful figure.

It felt like the whole world stopped, when she suddenly stopped in the middle, looking down, only to look up again when the beat drops. Bending her knees a little, she swayed her hips sinfully slow side to side. I gulped as I felt a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach. My face heated up, eyes dilating.

Before I knew it, I was walking towards her. Surprising her when I breathed on her neck. Raising my right hand, I lightly slide down the tip of my fingers on her right arm to her shoulders. Our eyes meeting on the mirror, smirking, I went closer to her neck grazing it with my nose. I smiled triumphantly in my mind when I felt her shivered from the contact. Circling her waist with my right hand, I pulled her closer to my body. I felt the heat her body was emitting making me release a small heavy breath.

"What are you d-doing?" She asked stuttering as she released herself from the hug, gulping, she moved a tiny step backward. Instead of answering her, I licked my bottom lip, biting it while I took a step forward. In response to my steps, she moved backwards still gazing into my eyes. I honestly don't know what's going on. It's my body who wouldn't stop me from doing it. "Ryujin." She whispered in her deep voice. A lump formed on my throat, my knees felt weak, my blood rushed as I felt desire as she stares. Her back hitting the mirror as I inched the last space between us. Our bodies touching, I tilted my head studying her flustered face. Noticing her eyes dilating, I can't take this anymore. "Ryu-"

I grabbed her hair from the back, pushing her face towards me. Our lips met and I almost moaned when I finally tasted her lips on mine. Soft. I felt like I was floating, feeling my nerves kicking in my system. Sparks and butterflies spreading through my veins. I moved my lips, turning on the other side, sucking her her upper lip. I leaned closer to her, one of my legs between her thighs. My brows knitted when she didn't respond. I pulled away quickly, thinking I made a wrong move.

"Sor-" I was cut off when she forcefully grabbed my cheeks, bringing our lips together. I moaned by the sudden contact, my hands landed on her waist. She softly bit my lip, then brought her lips back on mine. She switched us around, I grunted when the surface hit my back, but she didn't stopped. She brought her lips down to my neck, leaving wet kisses making me shiver beneath her. "Fuck, Yeji." I moaned when her teeth grazed my collarbone. I reached for her hair to pull her closer as I felt the sensation building up inside me, bu then she pulled away, looking at me with wide eyes.

I stared at her, still in a daze, breathing heavily. "This is wrong." She said, shaking her head frantically. Quickly backing away from me, she grabbed her things, fixing herself. She looked at me with an unreadable face, I released a huff still not able to process what just happened. "I'm sorry." She muttered and ran outside, not even bothering to look at me.

After a couple of minutes, I slid down the mirror, bringing my face on my knees. "What the fuck, Ryujin?" I whispered to myself, throwing one of my shoes aggressively once again.

——————

gotta hide in 3, 2, 1....

🚑💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Thank you for reading, my beautiful friends ❤️