Chapter Thirty: Stuck in a Daydream and a Nightmare

Shin Ryujin's POV

For the first time in my entire life, I didn't get angry when my alarm clock went off. I turned it off and stretched myself out of my bed. Sitting on the corner, yawning softly, as I scratched my eyes. Mrs. Sun, yes I call the sun Mrs. and not Mr., is lightly peeking through the blinds, tugging the corners of my lips. I opened the blinds and observed the morning sky. The hues are fighting between yellow and orange, birds speaking with the morning breeze. I inhaled the fresh air, a scent of mango and vanilla invading my nostrils, sighing in satisfaction. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, using my favorite coconut milk bath. Coconut smells sweet and relaxing, it helps me calm my nerves. I smiled as I remembered the time I had with Yeji yesterday. I quickly finished my business, and went to the school.

<FLASHBACK>

"So, here we are in a KTV Bar even if it's a school night." She stated making me laugh my ass off because of the poker face she tried using to look funny. It worked though. She's adorable. Suddenly, she stood up, giving my phone, "Hold my wig. I'm singing." I snorted at her statement and watched her ran off to the stage, grabbing the attention of the customers.

"May I please have your attention? Thank you! Alright, this took me alot of courage, but now that I'm here, I just want to say that I'll be singing if it's not yet obvious." The crowd chuckled. I grabbed my head down, shaking my head slowly, smiling cheekily. Just nod and smile y'all. I thought. I discretely grabbed my phone to record her performance. A familiar tune echoed throughout the bar, everyone clapping and humming along. I smiled proudly for the recognition she's having. [PLAY HOW WOULD YOU FEEL BY ED SHEERAN]

You are the one girl and you know that it's true
I'm feeling younger, every time that I'm alone with you

I stared at her as she sings with her eyes closed. She looks perfect with her eyes closed, standing confidently in the middle of the stage with a small spotlight on her. She sings with her deep, attractive voice, full of emotions. She opened her eyes, magnetically pulling mine. Eyes pierced on one another, heart races for the finish line, pumping faster. Fireflies of cupid sparkles between the corners of the room. Lights began to dim as they try attaching the song with the aura of the room.

I'll be taking my time, spending my life falling deeper in love with you, so tell me that you love me too

She went down the stage, walking down my direction making my heart beat faster than it should. Smiling softly, she stopped in front of me, one hand in front of me. She raised one of her eyebrows, "May I?"

As if it's possible, my heart jumped out of my chest, gulping loudly, eyes on her hands. I turned of my phone and followed her, hand on hand, she pulled me back towards the stage, she gave me the mic, asking me to sing with her. I chuckled, grabbing the mic, breathing in.

We were sat upon our best friend's roof, I had both of my arms 'round you
Watching the sunrise replace the moon
How would you feel, if I told you I loved you?

We looked at each other's eyes, face to face, our bodies in a close proximity. Eyes filled with innocence, dilated thoughts.

It's just something that I want to do. Yeji sang as she held my right hand.

I'll be taking my time, spending my life. I continued, smiling, softly.

Falling deeper in love with you, so tell me that you love me too. We sang in harmony, happy smiles plastered in our faces. The crowd whistled and clapped, we faced them, bowing, giving them our appreciation.

Subsequently, we jammed to the artists performing one after another. Then, she insisted on dropping me off at my house, in her motorbike. I swear I've never seen someone so hot riding a motorbike in my own eyes more than she does. She gracefully sat on it, placing her helmet, and grabbed the other, handing it to me.