Chapter Fifty-seven: First to be the Last

Hwang Yeji's POV

"Love, I'm going with Byulie unnie and the others. I'll be back later, okay?"

I nod in response before looking back at my phone. She gave me a soft smile, giving several kisses on my face making me giggle. "Do you love me?" I snorted at her sudden question. I stared at her puckered lips as I bite mine.

"Why are you laughing?" She grunted like a baby with her arms folded above her chest. I let out the air from my lungs, creating a loud vibrating sound to fill our surroundings. She stood up grumpily and made a few steps forward, my eyes enlarging when it comes to my realization that she is about to leave the room. I stood up quickly, not noticing that my feet were entangled with the sheets. My world went in slow motion, arms waving in a butterfly-like motion, then, before I knew it my face fell flat on the floor before my feet.

*THUD*

"Ouch!" I cried silently as I lay flat on the floor with my arms limped on my side. In a matter of millisecond, right after the sound of the impact that I made, strong arms pulled me up from the painful and awkward position.

"What are you doing? You could have hurt yourself. Aish."

Ryujin asked in an unreadable tone making me pout in embarrassment. I looked down, not meeting her eyes. I just wanted to stop her from leaving. I know she's staring at me with the same gaze she used to do a lot when she's pissed or angry or whatever and I just don't feel good with it - it kinda scares me and makes me nervous.

"Love, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I felt her fingers on my chin pulling it forward. This time, we stared at each other's eyes. Her almond eyes were as soft as the creamy coffee we sip every morning - they are inviting and sparkling with heartful sweetness. She bopped my nose cutely and I couldn't help but react with her dorky manners. "I was just concerned. Are you okay?"

I nodded and hugged her tightly just because I wanted to. Do you ever get that feeling of just needing a hug? Because same. I snuggled my face closer to her neck, as she rubs my back soothingly, swaying ourselves side to side. It's kind of funny how things escalated quickly, one minute she was acting like a baby then I fell on the floor, then the next thing I am the one acting like a baby. Not even gonna lie.

"I love you, always, Ryuddaeng. Never forget it." I whispered lovingly as I pull myself away, squishing her cheeks together. Giggling with the way she looks like a puffer fish, but a very cute, beautiful, and hot one.

"Your lower lip is bleeding!" She gasped and held my cheeks the same way I am doing to her. Now, we look like weirdos holding and squishing our faces with our eyes enlarged.

"Wh-what?" Stuttering, I removed my hands from her face and touched my lips. I poked my tongue out and, indeed, I tasted some blood.

"Don't worry. I got you." She grasped my hands and made me move towards near the headboard. I watched her straddle my lap before holding both of my cheeks, pulling me closer to her.

"Wha-"

Before I could finish my question, her lips captured mine, sucking my bottom lip roughly making me feel thousands of sensation filling up my system. Her low growling moan didn't much helped me stop her. Instead, I grabbed her head closer to mine and responded with the same intensity.

"Ryujin, where the fuck are you? We've bee- HOY SHIT! FALLBACK! FALLBACK! MY SOUL CAN'T UNSEE!"

I pushed Ryujin away as fast as I could while she scattered away, fixing herself to look a little neat. She brushed up her hair, while I bit my lip at the action. I always find it hot whenever she gets flustered and brush her hair right after. Jisoo unnie was still fanning herself for witnessing our little scene awhile ago. Lisa has her mouth agape, Seulgi is rubbing her face, Yuna was looking like she's seen a ghost, while Jeongyeon and Moonbyul were smirking.