Chapter Forty-seven: Join the Cult

Joy and Yeri went out and went to the canteen to grab some snacks for Heejin and Olivia leaving their phones behind while Ryujin excused herself and went to the bathroom located at the far end of the room, while the others ushered from their previous seats and sat on a comfortable position. The gang talked to themselves and to their new found ally introducing themselves joyfully amidst the current situation.

The door busted open turning their smiles upside down when their eyes met the figure of the devil itself holding the same amount of expression. The person looked between the two people who she thought was on her side with a pained and betrayed illustration.

"Wow, who would have thought?" She hissed and angrily stomped her way to the duo who flinched and trembled in her presence, and Yeji knew it was a signal. Quickly typing on her phone, she sent a message to their group chat when she realized that they asked the others to follow them.

——————^——————
≛ We The Gang ≛

YEJI
GUYS
FALLBACK
NO ONE WILL FOLLOW US
HYUNJIN CAME IN AND NOW WE'RE DOOMED
JOY UNNIE AND YERI UNNIE DO NOT COME BACK
NO MATTER WHAT, DO NOT FOLLOW US

——————^——————

Hyunjin grabbed Heejin's collars and pushed her aggressively on the wall making the latter gasp in surprise contact. "I didn't know you'd stoop this low."

"Stop it, Hyunjin." Dahyun intervened and grabbed her by the shoulders pulling her apart from her friend. She went in between the two and pointed her eyes on her enemy, looking like a phoenix under everyone's eyes. "Don't you still get it? Everything you touch becomes messy!"

Hyunjin took a step forward leveling her eyes, Momo took this as a sign for her to step up. "Don't take another foot forward."

Ryujin came out of the bathroom and withheld a gasp, her eyes widening at the commotion happening in front of her. Luckily, Lia caught her presence and Hyunjin is facing the other way around. Subtly, she poked her finger pointing her the direction to go back inside the bathroom. Ryujin slowly backed away praying silently to not favor with another unfortunate event.

"You're outnumbered, Hyunjin. What are you gonna do?" Yeji confidently retorted as she stood beside her sister while the rest following her behind, cornering the antagonist.

Their phones vibrated except for Hyunjin, Heejin, and Olivia's phone, but some of them decided to ignore it, while Lisa took the guts and opened the notification. Her mouth dropped as she reads the text. She took the opportunity to nudge her girlfriend and show her the memo. The girl curiously looked at her as she reached for the device and carefully scanned the screen. "Shit."

——————^——————
≛ We The Gang ≛

RYUJIN
I almost got caught but thanks to Lia
My heart is beating so fast
5 minutes ago

ROSÉ
WAIT WHAT
I JUST READ YOUR MESSAGE
2 minutes ago

JIHYO
ME TOO
2 minutes ago

SEULGI
BUT JOY AND YERI ALREADY LEFT FOR ABOUT IDK HOW MANY MINUTES??
MAYBE 5 MINS AGO ???
WE MET HERE AWHILE AGO AND THEY SAID THEY'RE JUST GRABBING SNACKS???
30 seconds ago