Chapter Thirty-seven: Unrevealed Secrets

2 Hours before they went to Yeji's house

"Yeji, c'mon, we're not leaving you just because of a dick from your past hunting you down." Jisoo hit the back of Yeji's head who immediately brought the corners of her lips into a wide smile. She felt free and grateful for having the best assurance her friends were throwing at her.

"Alright, so, what's the plan?" Joy asked, sipping on her strawberry frappe.

"We're gonna have to act." Jeongyeon said smugly, her body stood upright, her hands on the table. Ecstatic by the news, everyone clapped their hands and began whispering at one another. Shushing, Nayeon brought the attention back to the main subject, and asked them to keep quiet all throughout, questions can be asked once everything was laid on the table.

"When Moonbyul and Solar enters the room we must pretend to act normally and not exaggerating because they'll find it weird and might get suspicious. Then, Yeji will have all of our attention. Us, the originals, will be separated from you guys who are pretending not to know anything." Dahyun nodded asking if the rest understood the first phase. Seulgi raised her hands silently asking if she could explain the phase two, in which Yeji quickly approved.

"For the next part, while Yeji is talking, send her weird gestures. Not exactly weird weird but show her that you guys are confused and stuffs."

"I'll do the next one!" Lia excitedly shouted, everyone shushing her for the attention she ordered from the people inside the restaurant. Bowing her head, silently chuckling to herself she muttered a sorry. "Anyway, Yeji would ask all of us whether we should stay with her or not. She'll fake a small crying for a more dramatic effect, right Yej?" Yeji hummed, not looking at her since she already know what should be done.

"And something needs to happen," Mina added, heads turned to her, confused on what she's talking about. "Some of us needs to be the antagonist starting tonight, but don't worry, everything is just a part of the plan."

"So, who's gonna do it?" She asked and the table fell in silence. Looking at each other from the corner of their eyes anticipating if someone or anyone would do it. For Lisa, it felt like hours, she felt impatient. Rolling her eyes, "Let's draw.", she grabbed a ballpen and paper from her backpack. Tearing enough pieces for everyone's name.

"Done. Now, I'll pick five." With the torn papers spread out on the table, she shuffled it around and picked five papers. Piercing pairs of eyes watched her movements closely, praying they wouldn't get picked for the hardest part of the plan. "Jisoo" Once the name slipped out of her tongue, Jisoo grunted, displeased on her role. "I already hate this plan." Rosé laughed at her girlfriend and kissed her forehead.

"Next is Jihyo" Nayeon gasped dramatically holding her chest, acting as if she was in pain. Jeongyeon did the same. "You're such a fake friend!" She blurted out jokingly, pointing her fingers at Jihyo, who looked at her unamused. Lisa's voice cut through the air, "I'll open the next three together so I wouldn't get cut off next time." She motioned the papers on her palms, waving it to open. "HA! Tzuyu, Somi, and Wendy." Different reactions passed through the curtains surrounding them, some grunted, some cheered.

"And I already made a group chat for us without the duo."

"What about Ryujin?"

The cat-eyed girl's ears perked up when the name was spoken. Sighing, she thought she already got away with it.

"Not today. I believe Heejin is a part of this too, and we need her for that."

THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY'S EVENT

Yeji walked through the café, her eyes wandering on the few people sitted. When she had her sight on the duo, she approached them happily.

"Hi Joy and Yeri. What's up?"