c h a p t e r - t h i r t y

uM ik it's been thirty thousand years im sO sorry

dedication : all of you

LAST CHAPTER.

there will be an epilogue

_____________________________

you're all i want
__________________________

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y

six months later

- Brooklyn's P.O.V -

The cold wind blew against my face as I stepped out the therapy center, smiling as I saw Harry leaning against a wall. He grinned at me, walking towards me.

"Hi, baby." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his arms. "Hey." He said, twirling me around.

"How was it?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

I shrugged, unlocking the car door, "Pretty good for a last session."

He smiled, "I'm so proud of you, baby. You know that right?"

I giggled and nodded my head, "of course. You tell me every day."

His emerald green eyes raked my face. "You're eight months clean of alcohol, you're back at a normal weight, and all your scars are healed. I should tell you more then every day. You deserve that. You picked yourself up, and kept moving forward, Brooklyn."

I looked down and blushed, "I couldn't have done it without you, Harry. You fixed me."

He shook his head, "No, I didn't. I loved you, you fixed yourself. Don't let anyone take that from you, baby."

I nodded my head, a happy feeling in my heart.

"Where are we going?!" I asked, as I realized that we had passed our house. A few months ago, Harry and I took our relationship to the next level, and bought a house. It was a beautiful two story house, I fell in love as soon as I saw it.

"I planned a surprise date." Harry said, parking the car. I looked around, immediately recognizing it as the beautiful clearing I had shown Harry so long ago.

It was now dark out, stars littering the skies.

A small smile took up my face, as Harry linked his hand with mine, leading me up the hill.

"I love everything about you, Angel."

"I love everything about you too, Pretty Boy."

"To infinity?"

"To infinity."

He sat down on the grass, and I laid down next to him. We gazed up at the moon, in silence.

"Angel?"

"Hmm."

"Do you want to play twenty questions?"

I giggled, staring up at his flawless face, "We already know everything about each other, Harry."

"Please, Brook."

I nodded my head, "Sure, babe."

Harry happily smiled, playing with a strand of my hair.

"What's your favorite memory of us?"

I bit my lip to think of an answer. "Probably the day on the swings when you told me you loved me."

He grinned. "What's your favorite memory?" I asked.

We got up, and started walking around. I was in front of him, but our arms were still linked.

"Everything." He said.

I giggled, and waited for him to ask his question. After moments of silence, I asked, "Harry it's your turn. Ask a question."

"Will you marry me?"

_________________________________

holy fuck

epilogue coming soon.

ily x

thank you everyone for reading this! you're all wonderful and spectacular!