c h a p t e r - 19

Hi guys just a quick note, I've decided to put a quote before every chapter that has to do with SOMETHING in the chapter... Okay? Okay. Yay.

If you make a TFIOS reference I will drown you in my own tears. Love u all x.

**Kinda really long chapter btw lol sorry

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Jealousy is a good thing. It means they care. And that, my darling, is perhaps the best thing in a relationship.

~? "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chap. 19!

**Harry's POV**

I tiredly opened my eyes, quietly shifting over. The hotel room was dim, little sunlight escaping through the closed, thick, curtains and into the room. The air was cold, and silent, the only sound a faint murmur of voices from in the hall.

I looked over at Brooklyn, who was entangled in my arms. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my torso, face snuggled into my chest. Her hair was sprawled across the bicep she was resting her head on. My arm was resting on her petite waist, and my leg thrown over hers. Her face was calm, beautiful. Her long lashes reached her cheekbones, and her mouth was gently pouted. Her breathing was calm and steady, ensuring me she was asleep.

I was suddenly broken from my trance by a loud vibrating noise, followed by my ringtone. I groaned, and gently removed myself from Brook's grip, and sat up. I winced as my feet touched the cold floor. My phone blared loudly once again, and I ran over to it. It was Simon.

I immediately picked up, my voice still scratchy from sleep.

"Hey, Simon."

"Harry! How are you? Hows Bora Bora?"

"I'm great, thanks. Bora Bora is great, calm, beautiful."

"That's great to hear. How's the boys? How's Brooklyn?"

"They're doing great, happy that the girls are here. Brooklyn's great, perfect."

"Oh that's great. I miss her so much. Listen, I know Bora Bora is supposed to be your vacation, but due to your so far successful 'Where We Are' Tour, a few celebrities are throwing a get together, right in Bora Bora. And they just now informed me of it, and it's tonight."

My eyes widened. A party?! Tonight? With celebrities? Ugh. This was supposed to be vacation. "Really?"

"Yes, I have already informed the boys. It's tonight at seven in the little building by the beach you all are staying at. I'm sorry, but it's no work, just partying."

"Yeah. Yeah, okay, doesn't sound too bad. Probably fun. Thanks, Simon."

"No problem. Sorry again. And I'll be there too. I want to see just how well you treat my niece."