c h a p t e r - 9

NOTE : THERE IS SOME CUTTING AND SELF HARM SCENES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SELFHARMERS! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT, PLEASE, SKIP THE PART! SORRY, THANK YOU 💕

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 9!

{Brooklyn's P.O.V}

Panic, fear, and worry ran through my body, and I could feel my breathing increase. I got up off the bed, ignoring the pain shooting throughout my injured body.

I grabbed my purse off the dresser, and sped to the bathroom. Sobs racked my body, as I pulled the little pouch out of my purse. I could barely see through my tears, as I dumped the pouch upside down, furiously shaking it to rid it's contents.

I licked my dry lips and hungrily grabbed all my blades. I had several different ones, one for each person or situation that made my life hell. I looked through them all : "Blake", "Bullies", "Dad", "Mom", "Nightmares", and lastly "Me". I picked up the one titled "Blake". I sobbed as I roughly dragged the stupid blade across my skin. He left. He fucking left. I cut about 7 or 10 cuts for all the pain he had caused me. I cut 3 more for that shitty letter, and lastly, I just kept cutting for allowing myself to feel sad. Sure, he was abusive, but a part of me had always loved him. I stopped as I saw a puddle of blood slowly growing on the white tile floor of the bathroom.

My eyes widened as I realized that any of the boys could walk in. I was still sobbing, and the pain from my bruises was hurting like hell, to the point where it hurt to breathe. I gasped in air, using the counter to lift myself off the floor. I threw the blades back into the pouch, and hurriedly stuffed the pouch into my purse. I got up, and grabbed a rag from the cabinet. I winced as I bent down, and messily wiped the blood. The crimson fluid smeared all over the sparkling tiles. I added water, and it quickly faded away.

I looked at myself in the mirror and winced. Why did I have to be so ugly? Why did I have to be so fat? Why did I have to be to worthless? I tore my eyes away from the horrendous sight on the mirror. I turned the faucet on, and gently washed my face, careful of the bruises. I washes away all the smudged makeup, and brushed my hair. I got out the concealer and cover up from my purse, and blended it into skin, covering the terrible bruises.

I got out of the bathroom, to be met my Harry's worried face. I jumped in surprise, yelling a little. "Harry you scared me!" I gasped, putting a hand over my heart. He chuckled and then grimaced. "Sorry, love. I didn't mean to scare you. Did you cover up your bruises?" He said. My stomach tingled when he called me love, and I was confused as it was only a word. I nodded my head. "You didn't need to. You shouldn't even be up all alone right now." He said, concern evident in his voice. I waved it off, and said "it's fine. I mean, I am going on TOUR day after tomorrow so I'm pretty sure it's fine." I say. He leans in close, and my heart wildly thumps inside of my chest. His large hands grasp the sides of my face, as he gently pulls me closer to him. My heart is beating so loud now that I'm afraid he can hear it.

"Were you crying?" He asked. Oh. That's why he leaned in. Shit. He noticed. "Huh?" I asked, playing dumb. He licked his lips, "I said, were you crying? Cause your eyes and nose are a little red." He says. Shoot. "Uh..N-no.... Huh... Must be an effect of the medication, or maybe I'm just a bit tired." I lied. He hesitated for a moment, before nodding his head. "Okay."

"Well.... It's time for dinner. Would you like me to bring it up to you or??" He asked. Dinner. Should I be eating right now? I couldn't just not eat... Harry would know something's up. "Um. I'll just come down" I say, not wanting to bother him with having to bring food upstairs. He nods his head, before swiftly bending down and picking me up bridal styles.