c h a p t e r - 13

((Idk a quote for this sorry))

Chap. 13

{Harry's P.O.V}

"Awe they look adorable." I heard a voice whisper. "We should go before they wake up." Another said. "Nah let's wake them up the hard way."

Seconds later I felt something hit my head, again and again. I stirred, and lazily grabbed whatever had hit me. I tore my eyes open, and chuckled when I saw that it was a Nerf Gun bullet.

"WAKE UPPPPP!" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs. Brook gasped at the sudden noise, and shot up, her head hitting the top of the bunk. My eyes widened.

"Brook are you okay?!?!" I asked frantically. "Oh my gosh, Brook Bear, I swear I didn't mean for you to get hurt" Louis apologized. Brook Bear? She nodded her head, rubbing the spot she had hit. "I didn't hit it that hard." She mumbled in her cute morning voice. I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her forehead.

Before I could say anything else to her, Lou pulled her out of the bunk. "Hurry up and get dressed! It's already 1! We have to go to the mall and pick out your dress for your special fancy date! Then you have to get ready and go to the date!" Louis yelled, jumping up and down.

She groaned at his loudness. "Okay, I'm coming." She said, a little more awake now. I pouted, "awe I'm not going to see you until 7:00". She smiled at me, "Well, when you do see me, it'll be a date! So be happy, pretty boy." She said. I laughed her cute nickname for me. "But that's a whole 6 hours awayyyyyyy." I whined. "If you don't stop whining, then I might just not go to the date." She smirked, I could tell she was kidding by the amusement in her eyes. I put my hands up in surrender, and turned around.

"NIALL, LIAM, ZAYN, MY BUNK AREA PLEASE." I yelled. They all tumbled in a few minutes later. "First of all, who was in my bunk?" I questioned. They all had sheepish grins on their faces, as they all raised their hands. "Hey,

I suggested that we leave you alone." Liam defended. "And I just said that you guys looked cute." Niall said, shoving his phone at me. I looked at the picture and smiled. Brook and I were cuddled up, small peaceful smiles on both of our faces.

"Okay, so guys. It's time to plan for the date!" I announced. They smiled and nodded their heads. I was happy to have such trustable friends. "Plan 'Get-Brook-To-Be-Harry's' commence!" Niall said in his announcer voice, for effect. We all sat down, and started planning. Boy, was I excited.

**********Brooklyn's P.O.V*********

"Go wash up, love." Lou ordered, gently pushing me into the bathroom. I flipped the faucet, cupped some water, and splashed it onto my face. I grabbed my morning face wash, and rubbed it into my face. I washed it off, and wiped my face with a towel. I smeared some toothpaste onto my hot pink toothbrush, and started brushing my teeth. After that, I smiled into the mirror, making sure that they were white and sparkly.

I walked out of the bathroom, towards my closet. The weather outside was kind of chilly, but the sun was out. I threw on my half sleeve shirt with daisies all over it, and slipped on some white jeans under it. I slipped on my white and black flip flops. I grabbed my white sunglasses, and walked out of my bunk area.

Louis threw my phone at me as I entered the kitchen. It was small, but good for a tour bus. "Thanks." I said. I unlocked it, and saw I had a text message. It was from Harry. I laughed at what he had saved himself as, "Pretty Boy", probably referring to my nickname for him. "What're you laughing at?" Lou asked, throwing a granola bar at me, and heading out the door. I caught it, and followed him, showing him the phone. He laughed and shook his head. "Let's go get you looking sexy" Louis said, sitting in the car.