- c h a p t e r 26 -

this chapter is shit . I'm just saying lol . bc thanks Wattpad for deleting this

and thanks wifi for crashing

Dedication : @kirren bc why not even though you called me a pickle head lol

alright here we goooooo

____________________
-
"and if you asked me how many times you crossed my mind, i would say once, because darling, you never left."
-
__________________

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y - s i x

-- Harry's Point Of View --

"I don't want to be here." I grumbled, as Liam pulled me through the salon doors. Liam rolled his eyes, "Niall just needs to get his hair done, mate." He said, plopping down onto the salon chairs.

"How can I help ya?" A perky male voice said. A guy with a wide smile, messy black hair, and brown eyes stood before us. I immediately recognized him as the guy who was with Brooklyn.

"I would like to color my hair, please!" Niall said.

"And he'll get a trim." Louis said pointing to me. I groaned in protest, but decided a little trim wouldn't hurt.

(( A/N : I love Harry's long hair tbh))

"Okay, let me get Brooke for you!" He said. I froze, what? No, no, no, no!

"Brooke!" He yelled, and walked away with Niall before I could protest. The rest of the boys weren't even listening, they were squabbling over some magazine rumor. "Hey, how can I-" a voice started to say, and then stopped. I knew that voice. That voice that me me tingle and smile. Brooklyn.

-- Brooklyn's Point Of View --

His name tumbled from my lips so familiarly, so effortlessly, all in one syllable. It came out quick and rushed, yet somehow slowly enunciated. "Harry." I breathed out.

Just his name made me shiver and tingle, butterflies erupting in my stomach. I hadn't meant to say it so sweetly, but no matter what mood I was in, no matter what he had done, I couldn't say his name meanly. It was such a soft word.
Harry.

He gasped, eyeing me. He hadn't changed at all. Except his hair was grown out, and if possible, he had become even more handsome. I snapped out of it, what was I doing? I was supposed to hate him. I inhaled a sharp breath, and glared at him. "What?!" I snapped. He gasped, trying to reach for my arm, "baby, you're so..skinny." He whispered.

My eyes widened, "What the hell did you just call me? I'm not your fucking baby." I said, as he sat down in the salon chair. His face filled with hurt, and it pained my heart but I kept a straight face. I was fine.

I grabbed the water spray thing, and spritzed it into his head, flipping his soft hair around. God, I missed him. I remember when we used to just lay down, and I would play with his soft curls. Now, everything just came in flashbacks.