c h a p t e r - 16

________________________

you're everything i ever wanted, and more .

_______________________

Chap. 16

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up to an insanely uncomfortable feeling. My skin was fiery hot, but I was feeling ice cold. My throat was itching, and burning like hell. My nose was all stuffed up and I could barely breath. I sat up, and coughed. I groaned after I coughed, it was one of those really nasty coughs. My throat hurt, and my skin was annoying me, not to mention I could barely breath through my nose.

Harry stirred, and sat up. "Babe, are you okay?" He questioned. I groaned, "No." I spoke. I winced as soon as I did, my throat was killing me. He frowned, and placed a hand to my forehead. "Shit, angel, you're burning." He said. He got out of bed, and went into the kitchen.

Seconds later, he returned with a thermometer. He stuck it under my tongue, and after a minute or two it beeped. His eyes widened, "103. Not good, at all." He said.

He laid me down, making sure the blanket was all around me. "Okay baby, you're not going anywhere today. I'm going to take care of you. Looks like you're sick." He says. I smile, he's so caring. I cough that nasty cough, and he winces. "I'm going to go put some soup on the stove. In the mean time, I'll get you some tea." He says, getting up.

He leans down to kiss me, but I turn away so he kisses my cheek. He looks hurt, and I feel bad. "I'm sick, Harry, I can't have you getting sick. You have concerts to go to." I say. He groans, and rolls his eyes. "No." He says, placing a kiss to my lips. "Love you." He smirks, walking out of the room. I simply roll my eyes, and sigh. He better not get sick.

A few minutes later, Niall walks into the room. He has a glass of water in one hand, and pills in the other. "Here, I have some medicine for you. Harry's making you tea." He says, walking towards me. He sits on the edge of the bed, and I take the pills. After swallowing the pills, I put away the glass. "You know, I could've gotten the pills myself. I'm sick, not disabled. And it's only a cold." I say, giggle. My giggle is followed by a huge cough which leaves an ache in my chest. Niall grimaced, and hands me a cough drop. I unwrap it, and pop it in my mouth. "I know. Harry just likes to see you happy and well. God knows you deserve it. Goodness, you guys are by far the cutest couple I've ever seen." He smiles.

"You know, you'll find your princess one day." I say. He sighs, and looks down, fiddling with his fingers. "I don't know, B, I mean, I'm already 21, and I haven't had a girlfriend in like three years." I frown, and place my hand over his. "Hey, listen to me. You're Niall Horan. You're adorable, and sweet. And Irish. You'll find someone. Trust me." I wink at him. He laughs, and nods my head. "You're really good at comforting people." He states, and I thank him.

When I was sad, I would always think of things I wished people would say to me, so I guess I knew what to say in sad situations.

Harry walks in, a mug of tea in his hands. Niall smiles at me, and walks out. I smile gratefully at Harry, and take the mug. Harry sits on the bed, and I sit up, leaning against his chest. "I put in extra sugar, just how you like." Harry grinned. I smiled, and kissed his cheek. "Thank you baby." I say. Thanks to the cough drop, it doesn't hurt as much when I talk. But it still hurts like hell.

"You don't have to talk if it hurts you, angel." He says. I smile, and nod my head okay. A few minutes later, the boys walk into the room. "Hey Brooklyn. How you feelin?" Liam asks. I nod my head, and stick a thumbs up. He chuckles and nods his head. "Um.. Sorry mate, but we have an interview today. And, management says you can't miss it." Liam says to Harry.