c h a p t e r - 11

Chap. 11

___________________________

baby, i just wanna be yours.

- arctic monkeys

___________________________

*****HARRY'S P.O.V******

I woke up the smell of fresh pancakes. I stirred a bit and shifted around. I looked down at Brooklyn, her face was snuggled into my neck. I smiled down at her. She stirred a bit, and rubbed her face. "Good Morning." She murmured. I kissed her forehead. "Good morning." She blushed and I chuckled.

"Yay WWA Tour starts today." She reminded me, smiling. "Yaaaaay" I said, pretending I was a younger child. She suddenly gasped, and shot out of bed. "Oh my gosh!" She gasped, tears starting in her eyes. "Harry?!?! Harry!!!! Guess the fuck what?!" She squealed, running around the room. I sat up in bed, raising my eyes in amusement at her weird behavior.

"I DIDN'T HAVE A NIGHTMARE." She squealed. I gasped and ran out of bed. "Oh my gosh! YAY!" I yelled, hugging her. Tears ran down her face, in what I guess was joy. "For the first time since..... Since... I can't even remember" she sobbed. I hugged her.

"I'm so proud of you, love!!!" I said, hugging her. "I think...I think it was because of you." She said nervously. I hugged her again. "COME DOWN DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" We heard Zayn screech. I laughed, wiping her tears away. "Guess it's time we go eat."

*****************

I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself down. I spun around, searching for Harry or any of the other boys, but all I saw were fans. They scratched at my arm, yelling brutal words.

"You're so ugly!"

"Go to hell!"

"No one likes you!"

"The boys hate you!"

"Harry admitted that he hates you!"

Ouch. That one hurt.

"Go die."

"Worthless skank."

"Slutty whore."

"Bitch."

Their words cut like knives, each one going into my mind being stored. Tears gathered in my eyes. Of course Harry wouldn't actually like me. My shirt was being tore to shreds, as well as my skin. Reminders of Blake, my father, the bullies. A sob tried to escape my lips, but I clamped a hand over my mouth.

"BROOKLYN!" I heard a voice yell. I gasped, hurriedly spinning around to try and find the source of the voice. Suddenly, I saw Harry's tall figure. His eyes were wide, and full of worry. His long arms wrapped around me, pulling me into him.

He kept me close to him as he rushed me out of the crowd. We kept walking, and walking until I couldn't hear them anymore. We stayed in silence until we reached a parking lot.

It was vacant, except for a lone bus. The boys' tour bus. It was rather large, and plain black. Harry put his hand on the small of my back, and led me in. He closed the door, and set me down on the couch.

He looked at me for a second, and swallowed hard. He walked away.

Seconds later, he came back with a wet paper towel. He washed the blood off my arm, and bandaged it. "Brooklyn. I am so, so, so, so, sorry." He said, finally breaking the silence.

"Please, don't listen to anything they said. They were jealous. Please." He said.

I breathed out a shaky breath. "How do you still like, love, me?" I asked, sniffling. "I'm a mess. And I'm terrified that one day you're going to start to see me they way I see myself." I cried. "I'm terrified that one day you're going to realize how freaking screwed up I am. I'm terrified you're just going to hurt me because the marks left by humans are much too often scars." I sobbed.