- c h a p t e r 24 -

yoooo so im trying to update better but then my brother spilled a whole glass of sprite on my phone and now it's flipping out and so yeah.

anyway.

dedication : @doctorwho1119 bc she's one of my best friends and so yeah ily oreo

______________________

everything is fine, but i wish i was dead

- dark paradise \\ Lana Del Ray

__________________________

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y - f o u r

- Harry's Point of View -

I sighed, sitting down on one of the soft couches. We had just arrived at the lake house. The lake here was truly beautiful, but it was no use now, considering everything had frozen over. Maybe we could go ice skating or something like that.

Zayn and Liam were cooking something in the kitchen, and I honestly had no clue where Louis was. Chelsea was in the bathroom. God I hated that bitch. I just wanted my baby back.

Liam came out of the kitchen, "Mate, go get Niall and Brooklyn, yeah?" I sighed, and nodded my head. I jogged up the stairs, opening the room stairs. My heart dropped at the sight in front of me, "What the fuck?!" I screamed.

- Brooklyn's Point Of view -

"B, you okay?" Niall asked softly, coming out of the bathroom. I sniffled and nodded my head. I felt like absolute shit and I just wanted Harry. Niall's face was flushed and nervous, "Um, B, can we talk??" He said.

I frowned, but nodded my head. "Yeah, what's up?" I said, scooting over and allowing him to sit next to me. "I. Um. Brooklyn. I love you. I just, I love you so much. And, and if you would just give me a chance I swear I would never let you get hurt.." He rambled, before shoving his lips onto mine.

My eyes widened, and before I could register what was happening, the bedroom door flew open. "What the fuck?!" Harry screamed. I shoved Niall off of me, "He, he kissed me," I breathed out, as all the boys ran up the stairs.

"Woah, what's going on?!" Zayn exclaimed, running into the room.

"She was whoring around!" Harry yelled. I knew he didn't mean it, right? Well he fucking hated me, so who knew.

"What?!" Liam, and Zayn said. Just then, Chelsea walked into the room, smirking. "She was whoring around. That's the reason Harry dumped her ass. That and, no one could love her anyway. She's been forcing poor Niall onto herself," Chelsea smirked. I gasped, shaking my head, "No! No that isn't true!" I screamed.

Chelsea bent down and pulled a journal out of my bag, how the hell did that get there?! She flipped a few pages and read aloud, "Damn, Niall, he just won't kiss me anymore. Stupid Harry doesn't understand anything." She read.

Tears filled my eyes, what was happening?! Chelsea set me up. Niall wasn't even in the room anymore, he had run out earlier. Everyone gasped at me. "It's not true!" I sobbed. Liam glared at me, "It was in your fucking bag!" He yelled. I sniffled, and grabbed all of my bags. Fuck this all.

I ran down the stairs, past Niall, and out the door. I ran straight across the woods, onto the main road. I walked for ages, until I finally found what I was looking for. I walked into the airport, ignoring the weird glares at me. My hair was messed up, my clothes torn. My face was red, makeup and tears everywhere. I didn't even care anymore.

I walked up to the desk, pulling out my emergency money, "First plane to London, please."

________________________

Yes I know this is short but hey next chapter is already up would you look at that!!!

It's short because I had to end it at that. I had to lol.

Okay

So

Umm

Flip to the next chapter lol

I love you all

Thanks for reading

Comment, vote

Xx