c h a p t e r - 4

____________________

I feel like I'm homesick for a place that doesn't exist.

___________________

CHAPTER 4!

{Brooklyn's P.O.V}

I smoothed out my hair, and pulled open the door, the strong smell of coffee immediately filling my senses. I searched around the store searching for the five boys.

"Hey" I hear a husky voice say. I jump, slightly scared. I turned around to see Harry's beautiful face. Wait what?! What did I just say?! "Oh, it's you. You scared me! Where are the rest of the boys?" I say.

He freezes for a second, hesitating before answering "They're all with their girlfriends..... Well besides Niall, he was recording his parts".

My eyes widened. A day alone with Harry?!?! Awkward. Geez. I awkwardly nodded my head. "Uh, let's go to a table yeah?" He says. I just nod my head and follow him to a table.

"So what're we supposed to do today?" He asks. I smile. "Well I was thinking I could show you around London, ya know?" I ask.

He raises his eyes skeptically, and chuckles. "Love, I've lived in the UK all my life. I'm pretty sure I've seen all of there is to see in London" he says. I smirk at him. Silly boy. "Sure sure, you've been to all those mainstream regular places that EVERYONE goes to, right? Like The London Eye, Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace... Right?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, and where else is there to go exactly?" He asks full of sass. I giggle at the fact that a grown man was giving me sass.

"I'll take you to all my favorite places!" I say excitedly, my mind already drifting off to exciting ideas.

************HARRY'S P.O.V***************

I can't help but smile as I see the look of excitement on her face as she tells me about taking me to "all her favorite places".

She looked so beautiful today. Her silky, soft looking hair was curly, and some was pinned back with a bow. She was wearing just a sweater and jeans, nothing too much. And, best of all, she didn't have makeup caked on her face. She just had a little.

But, even without it, I bet she would look beautiful.

This was going well so far I guess, and I reallllyyyyy didn't want to ruin it, but I also really wanted to ask about last night.

I looked up, and she wasn't there. Confused, I looked around and saw her standing by the door, throwing her empty coffee cup away.

I got up, and threw mine away as well. "C'mon!!! Let's go!" She squealed. Now, usually I don't laugh. Especially not with girls. After the whole Chelsea thing, I was really torn up. But just seeing Brooklyn jumping up and down from excitement, made a huge laugh flow out of my mouth.

I looked down at her huge smiling face. I liked this side of Brooklyn. Not the sad, broken one from last night, or the worried, scared one from the café. "Eager, are we?" I smirked.

She looked confused for a second, before she got my dirty remark. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Ew! You nasty little.... Ew!" She squealed, slapping my shoulder. Again, I laughed whole heartedly and the smile didn't leave my face.

"Well.... I am THE Harry Styles! Most girls would DIE to be in your position" I smirked at her. She narrowed her eyes at me, and smirked. She leaned her face real close to mine, close enough so I could see all the details in her eyes, and feel her breath on my lips. "Well, Mr.EgoManiac, I'm not like most girls" she whispered. And with that, she walked away, leaving me wide eyed.