- c h a p t e r 22 -

Chap. 22

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Our love is the stars shining bright against the dark."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

**BROOK'S P.O.V.**

I opened my eyes, and mostly everything was dark, a small stream of light coming through a crack. I blinked a few times to adjust, and tried to move my arms. I heard the clanking of chains, and panicked. My arms and legs were chained, to a wall. "Brooklyn?" I heard Harry whisper.

I sighed in relief at his voice. "Harry?" I replied.

"Oh God, baby," he said shakily. Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized what happened. Harry and I were kidnapped, and now chained to a wall. From the looks of it, we were in a cellar type thing. I looked over, and sure enough, Harry was chained up beside me. There were cuts and bruises on his face, along with a few tears. My breathing started to quicken, and I stated to panic, pulling my arms and legs, shaking around. "Baby, baby, you have to calm down, alright? You have to calm down." Harry said in a hushed voice.

Suddenly light filtered in, through an opening. A figure stepped inside, and immediately I whimpered. Another figure stepped behind the other one, and and then the door was shut. A light flashed on, momentarily blinding Harry and I. But when I opened my eyes, I really did wish I could go blind.

It felt as if my heart had dropped right out of my chest, as fresh, hot tears welled up in my eyes. I wanted to curl up into a ball, but I couldn't due to the chains. Harry gasped as well, curse words already flinging out of his mouth. "B-Blake? Dad?" I whispered out, shakily. I thought my dad had died years ago, Blake told me he had killed himself. Blake's face curled into a devious smirk, as well my fathers. "Why?" I sobbed out.

"You fucking dick! Just let us go, let her be happy." Harry yelled hoarsely, struggling against the chains. Blake clenched his jaw, and in a blink, punched Harry. I gasped, "Stop, stop please. Please don't hurt him. You guys want me, not Harry." I said, crying even more. I just wanted to be held in Harry's arms.

"Mm, you're right. I do want you." Blake whispered, trailing his finger down my neck. I shuddered, and Harry of course yelled, "Stop touching her!"

My dad cackled in laughter, swinging his fist at Harry's face. "I thought you were dead." I spat. He turned his attention to me, " I was in a coma, you good for nothing bitch. Obviously I'm well and alive now." Harry opened his mouth to say something, but I desperately sent him a pleading look, I couldn't bare to watch him get hit.

"What you assholes want?" Harry finally asked, venom in his voice. "You better watch your language, Curly." Blake glowered. Harry scoffed, rolling his eyes. Blake backed up, clasping his hands together. "You did a bad, bad thing running off with Harry, Brook." He said, clicking his tongue. I felt like we were in some movie, my heart was hurting out of worry and fear now.

My dad moved forward, and unlocked my chains, and Blake undid Harry's. Immediately, Harry ran to me, engulfing me in his arm. I breathed a sigh of relief, hugging tighter. Our embrace was cut short, as Blake harshly pulled me back. My dad grabbed Harry, and tied him down to a chair, which I hadn't even seen. Blake did the same to me. Harry struggled, and tried to move, but he too was tied down.

We both helplessly stared at each other, love in our eyes. Was this it? Would they just kill us off?

Suddenly, another light opened in the back of the room and I gasped, as did Harry. This time, though, Blake had stuffed rags in our mouth, silencing us. Tied to chairs identical to ours, sat Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. I sobbed, I didn't want all these people involved. They were innocent, and had nothing to do with this. Neither did Harry. I had grown so close to these boys in the last few months, especially Niall. He had been like my best friend.