- c h a p t e r 23 -

lol I know that you must hate me bc I update so infrequently but I love you so

gUYS GOOD GIRLS MUSIC VID THO

This chapter = :((((

Dedicated to @castyles

because she puts up with my stupid infrequent updates and she's a doll so yeah lol here you go.

________________________

"But in the end, we're all just humans. Humans drunk off of the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

________________________

-- Harry's Point of View --

I sat in the familiar hospital room, my eyes fixed on the sleeping beauty in front of me. Her eyes were shut as usual, her brown hair sprawled across the pillow. Her hand was gripped tightly in mine. It had been two months. Two fucking months.

After the ambulance arrived, we were all rushed to the hospital. No one was badly hurt, I just had a broken arm. Except for Brooklyn. Brook, my poor baby. She was in a coma. These past few months, I've felt dead. I'm nothing without her. She makes me complete. She fixed my heart.

We had to stop the tour, again. I felt bad for the fans, but there wasn't anything we could actually do about it. I sniffled, sadly gazing at Brooklyn. I just wanted her to be awake. I wanted to be able to kiss her and hold her.

The lads were back at the flat right now, getting some food and clothes were me. I never left. Only to shower, and even that was rare. I couldn't help but feel guilty about this, even though I know there was nothing I could've done.

I heard the hospital door swing open, and when I saw who entered the room, I gasped. My heart fell to my stomach, and the color drained from my face. It was soon replaced by anger. I got up, distancing her and Brookyln.

"Chelsea." I spat. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

She smirked, twirling her fake blonde hair around her finger. She had changed, a lot. In the worst way. Her hair and face was fake, she was dressed in short shorts and a skimpy tanktop. Her face had the worst tan ever, and her lips were unnaturally red.

"I just wanted to say hi to my hazzy boo." She cackled. I scoffed in disgust, "What do you want?" I asked. She didn't answer, and sat down on one of the plastic hospital chairs. I groaned, 'Never hit a woman.' I repeated in my head. "Leave." I said harshly.

Chelsea dragged one of her freshly manicured looking nails across Brooklyn's arm lightly, and I shoved it away. "Don't touch my girlfriend." I growled. She raised her eyebrows at me in amusement, before tilting her head to side and fake pouting. "It's a shame what happened to her, huh." She muttered, sarcastically.

"You're a stupid little twat, you know that Harry." She spat at me. My eyes widened, "Get the hell out of this room." I spat again. She rolled her eyes, "Blake is my brother you dumbass." She said.