c h a p t e r - 12

A/N

SORRY I HAVE TO RELOAD THIS IT DIDNT FULLY UPDATE THE FIRST TIME. FUCK WATTPAD.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

____________________

you make me feel safer then anything else ever could.

_______________________

Chap. 12

{Brooklyn's P.O.V}

"So are you guys excited?!" I exclaimed to boys in the car. We were currently on our way to sound check, and almost immediately after, the concert would take place. I could tell the boys were happy, as this was their first concert in a while.

They nodded their heads eagerly, bright smiles stamped on their faces. "Well, I know you're all going to absolutely amazinggggg!!!" I smiled.

And it wasn't a fake smile. It was real. Around Harry and the boys, my smile was real. I was away from the danger, away from Blake, away from my bullies. Only one enemy left ; myself.

But that's okay, because I'm with, or almost with, Harry now.

I felt the bus stop, and we piled out. Louis sniffed in a dramatic breath, pausing and looking off into the distance, before saying "aaaaahhh... Smells like sexy people concerts here." He says. I stare at him, bewildered, and burst into a fit of giggles. I just keep laughing and laughing. It's not even because of Lou anymore, I just can't stop laughing.

"Uh... Brook?" I hear Harry ask. I love it when he calls me Brook. I'm unable to reply, due to my laughing. I laugh for a while longer, before finally, it ceases.

I breath in, get up, and start walking as if nothing ever happened. The boys caught up with me and I see that they're staring at me weirdly. "What?! Have you never burst out laughing hysterically before?!" I defend. They all just slowly nod their heads, and laugh along with me. "I thought that was downright adorable." Harry whispered into my ear. I blushed and looked down.

"So, boys. Do you miss your girlfriends?" I ask, changing the subject. "Yes!" Liam, and Louis groan at the same time. All eyes flow to Zayn questioningly. "Perrie's my fiancé, not girlfriend." Zayn says, smirking. I laugh.

"But actually, I think El and Sophia are meeting up in Manchester, which is our next concert stop. So we'll get to see them then. And I'm pretty sure we'll fly all the girls in sooner or later." Louis says. "Yeah, after Manchester, we're going to South Shields which is where Perrie is at the moment, with family." Zayn says excitedly. I awe at all of their adoration and nod my head.

"AWE MAN!" Niall pouts sadly. "What's wrong Nialler?" I ask. "Everyone has girlfriends now." He pouts. "Harry doesn't." I smirk. "Well... You know what I mean, you guys are basically together!" Niall exclaims. "I know. Hey, don't worry. We'll find you your princess." I comfort. He smiles and hugs me. "Thanks, love. You always know what to say!" He says sweetly. I simply nod my head.

By this time, we've reached the hallway. I hear the loud roar of fans, already. "Why are they here now?!" I ask. "They usually come at sound check." Li shrugs. I nod my head.

*****AFTER SOUNDCHECK****

"Guys." I say, trying to get their attention, but it was no use. They were crazy. And when I say crazy, trust me, I mean crazy. Niall was running after Zayn, who supposedly stole his SnapBack. Zayn was running after Louis, who supposedly stole his hairspray. Louis was running away, yelling "MERCY." And Harry, was simply running around. Shirtless.