[60] "Have Like A Step-Mommy/Step-Daughter Day."

♚♔♚ TRENT ALLOCCO ♔♚♔

{Friday, April 13, 2018}

IT FEELS LIKE THESE PAST few days have flown by. I can't believe it's already been four days since I went to court and got full custody of my daughter. (Heck, I still can't get over the fact that I'm twenty-three and I'm a father to a seven-year-old.) Destiny has really liked having the extra hands in the house when I've been at work and she's liked getting to know her a little better. However, it's definitely taking Lily some time though getting use to having a little brother and a little sister. But she adores Matthew and Annabelle and I'm so happy she can actually get to know them now.

{7:09 am} I'm woken up to Matthew poking my arm and whispering, "Daddy?"

I groan softly into my pillow before I open my eyes and peer beside me. It's takes my eyes a few second to adjust to the light, but when they do, I notice Matthew is standing there and he's holding Annabelle's hand. "Dude, what are you doing up so early?" I grumble.

Matthew shrugs. "We bored, Daddy," he answers. "You make pancakes?!"

Sitting up, I rub my eyes and then climb out of bed and pick Matthew and Annabelle up.

I make it halfway down the stairs, when someone pokes my back and speaks up behind me. "I'll watch em," they reply.

Turning around, I realize Lily is standing behind me and she's smiling. "Thanks, sweetie," I answer. "Do you want me to go wake somebody else up to come help you with them?"

"No, it's okay," she replies, smiling at me.

Returning a smile, I kiss the top of her head. "Come get me or Destiny up if you need help."

She nods and then takes Matthew and Annabelle downstairs.

Entering back into mine and Destiny's room, I crash down on mattress and cocoon myself back under the blankets. Destiny groans softly beside me as turns over. "What time is it?" she mumbles, not opening her eyes.

"7:14," I mutter. "Matthew and Annabelle woke up and I was about to take them downstairs, but Lily offered to watch them while we get some more sleep."

"Mm, that's so sweet of your daughter," she mumbles.

I lightly kiss her nose and then I'm back to sleep within seconds.

~ ~ ~

{9:45 am} Destiny rolls over in bed and faces me as she releases a silent yawn. "Damn, I don't think I've gotten to sleep in this late since before I had Matthew. I really appreciate Lily for getting up with Matthew and Annabelle and letting us sleep in."

I chuckle softly before I grin widely at her.

After a moment, Destiny giggles nervously as she fidgets with her fingers. "Do you think Lily likes me?" she mutters, not meeting my eyes.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her on top of me. "Of course she does, babe," I answer, brushing her messy hair behind her ear. "Why you ask?"

Destiny sighs softly. "I know Lily is very limited on her clothing right now and I was going to take her shopping today. Have like a step-mommy/stepdaughter day."

"Babe, she would love that," I inform, rubbing the back of her thighs.

Grinning at me, Destiny leans down and presses her lips against mine. As we kiss, Destiny starts rubbing her pussy against my dick and it almost instantly perks up. She's about to pull my boxers down so we could have sex when suddenly Lily and Matthew barge in. "Hi, Mama and Daddy," Matthew greets as he smiles at us.