[28] "You're On A Roll With Me"

♜♖♜ KAIDEN PARKER ♖♜♖

{2:35 pm} AS WE RIDE UP TO our floor, Dezerae lays her head against my right arm, her fingers entwined through mine. "This mini vacay has been fun," she acknowledges. "I'm glad that your mom agreed to fly over and spend some time at our house to help out everyone so we were able to do this."

"Yeah, I'm glad she agreed too," I answer before gently kissing the top of her head.

That's when the elevator dings and the doors open. Dezerae stands up straight and I practically drag her back to our room. "Ooooh, someone's eager!" She giggles, wiggling her eyebrows seductively.

"I'm not 'that' eager," I mutter before I gently push her up against the wall outside the room and start kissing her.

"I'll try to believe that," she murmurs against my lips.

{2:40 pm} I smirk against her lips as I unlock the door and push it open with my foot. I carry her inside the room (the door swinging shut behind me) and over to the bed. Dropping her down on it, I crawl on top and hastily unbutton her shirt. I remove that and then unhook her bra, tugging it away to expose her enormously big, DD cup tits. "Damn!" I whisper as I stare longingly at them. After a second, I move my eyes back up to meet hers. "Hi." She giggles mischievously as she tangles her fingers in my hair before she smirks widely at me.

"Hi." I smirk back at her, just as widely. "So we got, like, two and a half, almost three, hours to kill. I'm going to ride you so hard!"

She releases a low, seductive sounding moan as she nods eagerly.

"By the way," I whisper in a low, hushed, seductive tone in her ear as I lightly press my lips against her earlobe and fork over the the widest smirk I could muster up, "that sexy lingerie you got at PINK yesterday I expect to see on you sometime before we leave. Heck, wear the sexy lingerie on our drive home and let me give you the most mind blowing hand job ever. But don't worry about showing it to me right now. Right now"—I faintly trail hot, steamy kisses down to the side of her neck and plant a couple light, breezy kisses there before I faintly trail my hot, steamy kisses back up to her ear—"I want to show my girl how much I fucking love her!" Focusing my eyes on her face, I watch as she seductively bites her bottom lip and moans softly, nodding.

Catching her by surprise, I firmly press my lips against hers.

She gasps abruptly as she snaps her eyes open for a moment to gaze at me and then shut them again as she starts reacting. "Mm, baby!" she whines in a deep, seductive tone as I continue to kiss her.

"Dezerae Isabelle Allocco, I am so in love with you," I acknowledge softly as I tug away from her lips and give her a big smile. "And we got just 'enough' time for me to show you how much I love, appreciate, and admire you." I press a kiss to her lips before I start trailing hot, steamy kisses down her body to the hem of her jeans. "Please, baby, fucking 'scream' my name!" I announce softly. Unbuttoning her jeans, I grab the hem of them and her thongs as I start tugging them down painfully slow. Once they're down to her ankles, I rip them off and chuck them over yonder. Dez groans softly as she grins lazily at me. I shoot her one back before I move my mouth into position. "I 'fucking' love you, Dezerae Isabelle," I murmur as it hovers over her pussy. "Don't forget to scream for me, baby!"

I slam my mouth into her pussy and she immediately crinkles the sheets in her hands as she screams my name.

~ ~ ~

{3:45 pm} "Fuck!" Dezerae breathes out softly, resting her head against my chest. "That was amazing."

I snicker softly as I reminisce back to the naughty, sinful things we just did minutes ago. "It most definitely was," I answer as I brush my fingers through her hair.