[30] "A Simple Apology Isn't Going To Help!"

♥︎♡♥︎ DEZERAE ALLOCCO ♡♥︎♡

{11:22 pm} "I JUST NEED TO STOP by Vanity quickly and tell Kaiden where I'm going," I reply, glancing at Tatiana.

She nods.

Glancing up, I realize that there's a small crowd formed at the entrance (and this definitely does not look like a small crowd of people trying to get into the club). I also observe that there's two muscular, fit, healthy male officers trying to hold people back and a female officer guiding two male paramedics to two people on the ground. (I couldn't tell who the people were though because of the big crowd that was standing in front of us.)

I peer at Tatiana and cock an eyebrow, she just shrugs in reply.

We step off the escalator beside Vanity Nightclub and start walking towards the crowd. "What's going on?" I wonder out loud as I try to glance at what's happening. Unfortunately, I don't have any luck.

Suddenly, someone grasps mine and Tatiana's shoulders. I jump slightly as goosebumps erupt up my body. "Didn't mean to scare you," Morgen replies gently as Tatiana and I turn to face him. "I've been looking high and low for y'all. Where've you been?"

"We went back to our rooms to change because we're going to get something to eat. What's going on? Why are there paramedics and officers here? Who's hurt?"

Morgen sighs as he brushes his fingers through his dark colored hair. "Apparently, Kaiden got into a huge fight with some dude who said a comment about sleeping with you or something. It went from 0 to 60 in seconds, a bystander called the cops because they didn't know what was going to happen."

I inhale and then exhale sharply. "Is Kaiden okay?!" I ask, before I gasp abruptly and grip onto the metal handle on the glass door beside me.

Morgen shrugs. "I don't know," he responds. "The same bystander that called the cops was telling the paramedics that Kaiden and the dude both beat the shit out of each other. It could be serious."

"Fuck!" I cry as I start gasping abruptly and the entire room starts spinning.

"Shit!" I hear Morgen curse as he tries to grab my arm, but fails as his hand slips off my arm since my arm is so sweaty.

I can just barely make out Tatiana's arms wrapping around me as she tries to calm me down. "Honey, it's going to be okay," she reassures. She then lightly presses her lips against my ear as she hums a soothing melody.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help as I start blinking rapidly and gasping sharply as I feel my body begins to fall forward.

But I think Morgen appears in front of me as he catches me. "Shit, I need medical assistance! Stat!" I hear Morgen shout somewhere from beside me as he struggles to hold me up straight.

The entire room continues to spin as sweat begins to collect on my forehead. I inhale a deep breath through my nose and then exhale it through my mouth, but that doesn't seem to help. "Shit!" I cry before I gasp.

The last thing I remember happening before I pass out was a female's voice saying, "Honey, it's okay now."

I think I gave her a faint smile, but I don't remember because the next second I passed out.

♖♜♖ KAIDEN PARKER ♜♖♜

{11:30 pm} I sit on the floor silently as I watch a male paramedic tug on blue Latex gloves and grab something. "What relation do you share with Mr. Downey?" he asks me as he checks my pupils.

"No relation," I whisper. "He was just some douche that made an inappropriate comment about my fiancé as she was leavin—"

That's when I notice two female paramedics bolt past me with a gurney, seconds later I hear a loud crash out in the crowd. That's followed by Morgen's voice ringing out, cursing, "Shit!"