[44] "Well, That's Good Because I Have Another Little Surprise For You."

♜♖♜ KAIDEN PARKER ♖♜♖

{5:26 pm} PAUSING MY MOVIE, I GO out to the screened-in porch and discover my wife lounged out on the lounging chair, snoring softly. I realize that she's only wearing her solid black bikini top and black Capri yoga pants. Glancing down at her stomach, I could just barely make out a teeny, tiny bump. 'She's so beautiful' I thought. 'I still can't believe I'm becoming a dad again.' Sighing mutely, I lightly tap her shoulder. "Baby?"

"Mm?" she mumbles, slowly fluttering her eyes open. When she realizes it's me, her eyes go ten times their normal size for a second as she quickly sits up, pulling her blanket up with her to cover her stomach. "Kaiden?"

"Hey, babe," I reply, sitting down in the empty lounge chair beside her and taking her hand in mine. "Look, once again, I'm sorry about earlier." I faintly brush my thumb over her fingers. "If it'll make you feel better, I can go online now and purchase our plane tickets for a flight home tomorrow."

"It's okay," she whispers, peering down at our entwined fingers and then locking eyes with me. "I'm sorry too. I don't want to cut our trip short because of me and my moodiness."

"Well, that's good because I have another little surprise for you," I inform, grinning widely at her.

"Are we going to spend another night away from the bungalow tomorrow night?" she asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"Mm-hmm." I nod my head. "Yeah, we're going to spend another night away from the bungalow. Well, tomorrow night and possibly Sunday night away from the bungalow. But this time I'll let you pack your overnight bag so you pack everything that you know you'll need for a night away." I smirk softly at her. In response, she blushes crimson red as she tries to hide her face in her arm as she whispers, "Kaiden."

"I love you, gorgeous," I acknowledge, leaning forward and pressing my lips against hers.

"Mm," Dezerae hums.

After a second, I tug away and brush her hair back. "I love you too," Dezerae acknowledges. She scoots forward and gestures for me to sit down behind her. Situating myself behind her, she scoots back and lays her head against my chest. "So what does this surprise for us tomorrow night and possibly Sunday night involve?" she asks, pulling my arms to have them wrap around her chest area.

"It's a total surprise," I answer.

"Can I, at least—"

I quickly cut her off. "I'm not giving you a hint of it either."

She huffs. "Fine."

"Don't sound too pissed about it, babe," I whisper into her ear. "I promise you're gonna love it."

"I better," she whispers before lightly kissing the inner part of my elbow.

~ ~ ~

{6:15 pm} "So this surprise you have for me do I need to pack anything specific or will we be inside somewhere the entire time?" Dezerae asks as she glances over at me from the dresser.

"Pack comfy clothes, but hella sexy lingerie," I acknowledge, winking playfully at her.

Dezerae huffs as she rolls her eyes. "What kind of comfy clothes?" she asks. "Like comfy yoga pants, jean shorts, or comfy dresses?"

"Whichever you think is the comfiest," I state.

She nods. As she packs her bag, I grab my phone and start scrolling through Facebook. "Kaiden, I hope you're not spending a fortune on these nights away we've been having on top of the fortune you've probably spent on this bungalow," my wife informs. "I don't want you to go in debt because you spent so much on this honeymoon and you won't be able to pay it off."