[48] "Everything's Going To Be Okay, I Promise."

♥︎♡♥︎ DEZERAE PARKER ♡♥︎♡

WE DON'T DO MUCH DURING the last four days of our honeymoon. (I've been really sick and exhausted lately, so that means I wasn't really in the mood to do anything else extravagant.) Now, that Kaiden knows I'm pregnant, I've been acting more like myself with this pregnancy, but damn, it's really getting to me because I've felt so sick and tired. (I'm pretty sure it's worse than when I was pregnant with Devin and KJ.) But thankfully, Kaiden was fine it. He had told me that as long as he got to spend time with me, he didn't care what we did.

{Thursday, March 29, 2018}

{9:47 pm} Kaiden grabs my hand and squeezes it gently. "I'm so happy to be back in California," he replies beside me as our plane makes touchdown. "I miss my boys so much and I can't wait to see them."

"If they'll even be up when we get home," I whisper, peering over at him. "It's almost midnight."

"You never know," he answers, shrugging. "They are my sons' and I am a night owl."

I giggle softly.

"I appreciate everything y'all have done for me," we hear Desma reply from beside Kaiden. "Thank you for letting me stay at y'all's house for the time being."

Glancing at Desma, I beam at her. "You're welcome."

So I'm sure you've probably already guessed that we're on our flight back to San Diego and our plane just landed. Also, as you know, Kaiden found out about my pregnancy while we were in Jamaica. Honestly, I'm still in shock that I'm even pregnant again. This baby definitely was not planned, but we will love it unconditionally. But, Trent and Jake still don't know that he knows now so I'm a little nervous that when we get home they're gonna be waiting for us and spill it to Kaiden.

~ ~ ~

Retreiving our luggage from baggage claim wasn't difficult at all and the drive home was a breeze (thanks to the late night). Unfortunately, we did have to make a few pit stops for me to use the restroom. By the time we make it back home, it's a little past 11:30 and I'm more than exhausted from the flight and drive home.

Before the car is even in park, Desma jumps out of the car and bolts inside quickly so she can go use the restroom. "Ugh, I'm so tired!" I whisper, sighing heavily as I turn my attention to my husband. "The baby and flight/drive home has been exhausting."

Kaiden chuckles. "I agree. I'll probably just get the bags from the car in the morning." He pauses for a second and smirks faintly. "You want me to carry you up to our room, 'wifey'?"

"It's only fair since we're newly weds returning from our honeymoon." I wink playfully at him.

He chuckles as he nods. Climbing out of the car and coming over to my side to pick me up bridal style, he carries me inside and starts climbing up the stairs. "Ugh, babe, you're so heavy," Kaiden complains as he carries me up the stairs. "It feels like you're twenty weeks pregnant rather than five weeks pregnant."

I blush faintly. "Rude," I respond, lightly smacking his chest. "You're mean when you're tired."

"Well, last I checked your last name is Parker now, so I guess you'll just have to suck it up and deal with it."

"That's fine with me," I whisper, grinning at him.

He chuckles before pecking my lips.

Entering our room, Kaiden walks over to my nightstand and switches the lamp on before he drops me down on the neatly made bed. "I can't wait for the first fuck I'm gonna have with my wife in this bed," Kaiden mutters softly in my ear before he presses his lips against my neck.