[43] "Wake Up And Ease My Boredom."

♜♖♜ KAIDEN PARKER ♖♜♖

{Friday, March 23, 2018}

{7:46 am} I'M WOKEN UP TO THE feeling of our bungalow rocking back and forth slightly. I begin frantically nudging my wife as my body starts freaking out. "Psst, Dezerae, baby, why is our bungalow rocking back and forth like this?" I whisper in a frightened tone.

"Kaiden, are you effing serious right now?" she murmurs from underneath her pillow. "Look out the freaking window and you'll realize we didn't spend the night in our bungalow last night."

Cocking an eyebrow, I climb out of bed and peek out the window. It only takes me a split second to realize that we're on a fancy yacht in the middle of the ocean. 'Oh yeah, that's right! I surprised Dezerae with a night out on the ocean on this yacht yesterday. Damn, we had such amazing sex yesterday/last night!' I thought as I rake my fingers through my hair. Spinning around, I not over to the bed and jump on top of Dezerae. "Hey, babe?!" I ask in an excited tone as I bounce up and down on the mattress, causing it to creak.

"What?!" she grumbles angrily as she squeezes the pillow closer to her face. "Let me sleep."

"But, babe, don't you want the dick?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow.

"No, I don't," she informs emotionlessly. "Fuck off, let me sleep."

Huffing, I climb off her. "Fine. But I want to give you some dick before we get off the yacht in a little bit."

She shoots me a thumbs up as she turns onto her other side and falls back into her slumber.

Sighing, I go into the bathroom and take a piss before I put some athletic shorts on and go into the kitchenette to find something to eat.

~ ~ ~

{8:28 am} "Babe, I'm bored," I complain as I poke my wife's arm. "Wake up and ease my boredom!"

"Mm!" she grumbles, swatting my hand away. "Let me sleep."

"It's almost 8:30 and I'm so bored," I reply.

"We're on a ship in the middle of an ocean, go outside onto the deck and look at the water and the pretty sky. Leave me to sleep."

I huff as I stand up and go up the small flight of stairs to the deck. "Good morning, Mr. Parker," our Captain, Seth, greets me as I walk out onto the deck. "Where is Mrs. Parker?"

I chuckle. "She's grumpy right now so I'm gonna let her sleep a little longer. Do you know what time we'll be going back into port today?"

"Probably around one or so," he answers.

"Thanks." Smiling at him, I walk over to where the rails are and situate myself under one of the slits. {9:23 am} I don't know how long I sit there, but I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist as they sit down behind me. "So the princess has finally woken up?" I ask, chuckling before I kiss her hand.

"Mm-hmm," she mumbles against my back. "What time will be going back into port today?"

"Seth said probably about one," I inform. "So we still have some time before we have to start getting our stuff together."

"Mm."

~ ~ ~

{3:09 pm} By the time we make it back to our bungalow, it's a little past three. "Mm, a nap sounds really good right now," Dezerae murmurs as she falls onto her back on the bed. "Want to take a nap with me?" she asks, sitting up and glancing at me.

"I think I'm going to go sit out on the porch," I answer, "but you can take a nap."

She beams at me and then gets herself situated in bed. Kissing her temple, I close the curtains and then venture out to the porch. That's when my phone bings in my pocket. Fishing it out, I unlock it and notice it's a text from Trent.