[45] "I Think You've Gotta Fan."

▮▯▮ THIRD PERSON ▯▮▯

{Saturday, March 24, 2018}

{8:24 am} "HOW'D YOU SLEEP ON THE pullout last night?" Dezerae asks Desma as she enters the kitchen.

"Great," she whispers. "It's a lot better than having to sleep on the rough table."

Dezerae cocks an eyebrow as she gives her guest a skeptical look. "What do you mean by that?"

Desma must have realized what she said because she blushes crimson red and brushes it off. "No-nothing." She shakes her head quickly. "I really appreciate this hospitality you and your husband are giving me."

"You're welcome, " Dezerae replies, still a bit skeptical but hides it very well. "You hungry?"

She nods her head eagerly.

'There must be something else that's going on with her that she's nervous to tell me about because she brushed off what she said to me and she nodded eagerly when I asked her about food' Dezerae thought.

Passing Desma her full plate and a fork, she smiles at Dezerae. "Thank you for this."

"You're welcome."

That's when Dezerae feels someone's arms wrap around her from behind. "Hi, baby," Kaiden whispers in a husky voice into her ear.

"Hi, " she mutters back.

Kaiden kisses the back of his wife's head and then peers at Desma and smiles. "Good morning."

"Morning," she whispers, not glancing up as she cuts across the kitchen to the table and sits down.

"I think you've got a fan," Kaiden's wife jokes, lightly elbowing her husband in the ribs.

He chuckles. "Sucks though because I'm already married to the most gorgeous girl in the world," he acknowledges, smirking cockily at her.

"Kaiden!" Dezerae blushes crimson red as she buries her in her hands.

Kaiden chuckles again and then kisses his wife's forehead. "Thanks for breakfast, babe."

"You're welcome."

♥︎♡♥︎ DEZERAE PARKER ♡♥︎♡

{9:02 am} "I'm so sorry I'm ruining your honeymoon," Desma whispers as she offers me an apologetic look. "But again, I really appreciate you and your husband for getting me out of the extremely sticky situation I was in."

"Honey, it's okay," I reply. "I'm just glad my husband and me were able to get out of whatever sticky situation you were in."

Desma beams at me.

Several minutes of comfortable silence passes between us before Desma speaks again. "Well, I'm going to step into the other room to make an important phone call," she replies. "BRB."

Smiling at her, she stands up and steps into the small sun-room and quietly shuts the French doors behind herself.

That's when Kaiden enters the room and plops down beside me. "I think Desma's hiding something from us," I murmur, laying my head against his shoulder.