Alternative ending

H: Guardians

H: Guardians............ Assemble!!!!!!!!!

The battle between The Guardians and the army of Kronos, Drago and Pitch was still going.

After Kronos ended up beating the trio of the team, Hiro, Jack and Hiccup even Toothless, they were all on the ground while the rest of the Guardians were dealing with their battles.

An: Somebody help them, he almost gets the stones. Said Anna by the communicator.

H: Jack, can you still get up????? Aghhh
J: I don't know???? Hiro????
Hi: Maybe.

Kr: Foolish, it's too late here and now the universe changes again.

H: No!!!!!

Before Kronos could reach the gauntlet Hiccup threw the Mjolnir right to it pushing it away from him.

Kr: I'm still impressed that you viking were able to pick that hammer up.
H: Guess I'm full with surprises too.

Kr: When I snap my I'll make sure that you and all these team of heroes vanish from existence.

J:We won't let that happen Kronos.
Hi: We will protect this world with our last breath.

Kr: I've heard enough. It's time to finish you and your team.

H: Now!!!!!!!! 

Then Hiccup, threw a lightning bolt to him so as Jack with a cold ray and Hiro with his plasma blasters.

Kronos was barely resisting that he was approaching slowly right to them.

H: Ralph!!!!!! Do it now!!!!!!!!

Then the heroes stopped holding him, and Ralph came behind him holding Kronos's sword stabbing him on the back.

Kr: This can't be happening.
H: Let me tell you something you alien, if you mess the Earth you mess with the Guardians.

And finally Kronos fell down dead stabbed.

It was done Kronos was finally defeated.

Hi: So it's done we did it.
J: We did it!!!!!!!

H: Guys status.

R: All his army is gone we won.

After some minutes later, Astrid came flying right to Hiccup's arms.

As: Are you ok????!
H: I'm fine.

H: All this time I was trying to go back with you, you ended up coming back to me.