Chapter 33: The Return.

Hiro POV

Hiro POV.

After, 13 days of trying to make this little spaceship of backup, inside the giant one, work Go-go and I finally repaired it.

Hi: Time to go home.
Go: You sure you can fly this thing.

Hi: Don't worry, I played many video games of spaceships.

Go: Yup, we're gonna die.

God I hope Tadashi or aunt Cass are still alive.

Back on Earth.

Hiccup POV.

I was on the compound's bathroom, shaving my beard, when, I heard something was coming from the sky.

The team went to see what was, and it looked like a spaceship.

As soon as it landed, the ones who were in there, were Hiro and Go-go, and Tadashi went to see how was his brother who thought was dead.

T: I thought you were dead. You two ok???
Hi: We're ok, we just need something to eat, is aunt Cass......?
T: Yes.

Hi: I couldn't stop him.
H: Neither could we.
Hi: I lost Freddy.

H: Hiro we lost.
T: Let's go back inside.

Inside the compound.

T: It's been 18 days, since Kronos came to Earth.

R: The worlds' governments and Kingdoms are in pieces, and it looks like he did exactly what he said he was gonna do. he wiped out 50% of all living creatures.

Hi: What's wrong with him?? he asked looking at Jack who was depressed.

Els: He's pissed off, because he thinks he's failed to Everyone. Said Elsa.
Hi: Your new here??
Els: Kind of.

Go: Do you any idea, where is he now??

H: We don't know, he just opened a portal and walk through it. Hiro you fought with him.

Hi: No, no he wiped my face with a mountain while he took the stone from the old Guardian, so there was no fight.