Chapter 36: Time travel.

Hiccup POV.

Merida, Rapunzel and Kristoff, went to look for Ralph, who's now have a strange look, even for him.

Kr: So, how difficult is to find a doctor??
R: He's now a new look.

Kr: In what way???

Ra: Hiccup, Punzie, Merida good to see you. Said Ralph behind them.
Kr: Ahhhh, 😟. Shouted Kristoff scared.

Ra: I know, I know, I'm this green and big.

Kr: How??

Ra: Five year's ago we got our asses kicked, but I lost twice first The big one and then Ralph.
So eighteen months, on a lab, I put the brain and the brawn together. Now look at me, the best of both worlds

H: Did you Get my message???
Ra: Yep, go back in time to bring everyone back, I that idea and sounds dangerous, I'm in.

H: Great, because now, we have to make a super strong armor, to make some tests.

Back to the compound.

We were at the hangar to do the tests of time travel, we were using one of the most strongest metals on earth.

Ra: Ok here goes, time travel test number #15. Metal: Steel

Merida used that spell, to make that time travel.

Ra: Ok, on the count of three, one, two, three.

When she made the metal come back, the metal came back melted.

H: We have to find something stronger and do it fast, I'll take breath outside.

Ra: Ok

I went outside, to see the sky, when I heard, a car.

And it was Hiro, who parked his car right next to me.

Hi: Hey.
H: Hey, how you doin?

Hi: Fine, Thanks for calling me, this is a really big chance for all of us. I hope we can bring everyone back.

H: We will, I promise you.
Hi: I think your gonna need this.

Hiro went to his trunk to take something out.

And what he took out was my shield.

H: I thought you left it abandoned.
Hi: Here.

H: Hiro I don't know.
Hi: Why?? It belongs to you, plus honestly I have to take it out of my lab before, someone sells it on the internet.

H: You really kept it on your lab??
Hi: I hoped that we could be everyone back together again.

H: You really kept it on your lab??Hi: I hoped that we could be everyone back together again