Chapter One: Breaking the ice

Hiccup POV.

The last thing I remember, was defeating Drago and seeing my village destroyed and then just obscurity.

As soon as I opened my eyes I saw I wasn't in Berk, the only thing I could saw was a young lady.

H: Hey where am I? I asked with so much confusion.
L: It's hard to explain. She said.
H: I asked you a question. Where am I?

Then a group of men wearing an unusual clothing to Vikings entered this weird room. And one said.

???: Your no longer in Berk, well your Berk, we are sorry for this, but we didn't know how to break it.
H: Break what?
???: You we're asleep Mr Haddock for almost 2500 years.

I couldn't believe it 2500 years, how is that even possible. Everything I knew was gone.

???: Your gonna be ok?? He asked me.
H: Yeah, it's just, I had a baby.
???: We are truly sorry.
H: Where am I? And who are you.
???: You're in New Berk City. And we are agents of an organisation called S.H.I.E.L.D.

After returning to that building to check my vitals signs I wanted to see all the city.

H: Thanks for saving my life, can I walk all
over the city by myself.
A1: Yeah sure, just don't get to away from here.
H: Got it.

Wow the world really has changed, there were this mechanical carts, the food seemed more improved.

Right now I was walking in a park, where I saw a familiar thing, it was like a hammer.

H: Excuse me, what is that hammer?? I asked an old man.
O: that hammer belonged to the God of Thunder. Mjolnir.
H: Thor, how is that possible??
O: Where have you been this last years? He asked a little confused. A few years ago the world was under attack and there was a group of remarkable people, superheroes, called the Avengers. Thor was one of them.
H: Then what happened?
O: The years passed and the god of thunder had to return to his home Asgard, but he left his hammer so that one day someone worthy could lift and protect this world for future threats. Well Nuff Said

Oh my Gods, so the gods really exist and Thor walked in this place, I couldn't believe it, wish that Astrid and everyone were here to see this they would loved it. I really miss them.

Now what will bring me the future??

In another place.

???: Sir, the Viking has awakened.
???:Good now that Viking will see his home two times.
???: Don't precipitated yourself we still need to recollect all of them, otherwise it won't work, we just have one of it.
???: That's why we first are sending a part of our army as a threat.
???: I like that.

In the North Pole.

Santa: Jack we have a big problem.

To be continued.

This is only the beginning.

Sorry for the bad orthography, I'm so bad at writing like this, but I'm a little good writing in Spanish.