Chapter 30: A mad Titan.

On Titan.

Narrator.

On that planet, Kronos had already arrived with a tele-porter to go to planet by planet.

In front of him was Santa.

Sa: Let me guess this was your home.
Kr: Actually it was my father's, indeed the Earth knew him, by the name Thanos.

Sa: The Mad Titan, Who was defeated by the Avengers, Wow, I heard he was one of the toughest they fought.

Kr: Now with all those stones, I can fulfill his mission of wiping half of existence, by just snapping my fingers with this gauntlet.

Sa: You've killed hundreds of people on different planets, just to fulfill a promise.

Kr: He used to say that the hardest choices require the strongest wills.

Sa: Maybe you'll discover that our will is equal to yours.

He took out his swords.

Kr: "Our"??? He asked and then he saw above him, a giant satellite 🛰 fell on him. Pushed down by Hiro.

Go: Great, now he's gonna get more angry.

He destroyed the satellite, with the solar stone, and blasted a huge fire beam, to Hiro but he dodged it.

Santa and Bunny, were fighting him face to face North with his swords and Bunny with his boomerangs.

Kronos kicked Bunny, but he got up running towards him, he jumped over his back, putting an an explosive egg on his back.

Bu: Booooom. 🖕

Sa: Freddy your turn. He threw his snow spheres opening magic portals simultaneously, so that Fred could use them.

Fr: Magic... he gave him a punched and used another portal.... Magic Portal.... he gave another punched.... Portal with a kick....... Magic with a...... When he was about to gave him another hit, Kronos grabbed him and threw him.

Kr: Pathetic.

After that, Go-go and Toothiana, attacked him at the same time, he wasn't able to fight two at the same time.

Then North used his magic ribbons to hold Kronos gauntlet, but he was resisting it.

Next, Bunny threw another explosive egg, to Kronos' leg making him put down in one knee.

After, Go-go and Toothiana grabbed his right arm.

To: Bunny now!!!!!

Bunny took something out of his pocket, it was Sandy's dream sand.

Bu: Here we go!!!!! He threw the dream sand to his face.

Suddenly Kronos fell asleep.

Go: Hiro, Freddy, Take that gauntlet!!!!

Hi: Ok, pal so, now pull, pull
F: Come on!!!!!

Hiro and Fred were pulling with all their strengths

Sa: You Can do it!!!!!

Bu: Guys he's waking up.
Hi: Almost There, almost there!!!!!!

He woke up and threw all the Guardians who were holding him.

Toothiana, Go-go and Bunny were left unconscious.

So he was starting to get more angry, so he used the elemental stone to carry a mountain.

He threw all the mountain to them, Hiro was smashed down by the mountain, and North used another snow sphere, and walked through it.