Chapter three: The search

Hiccup POV.

Two weeks after waking up from the ice, I was still getting used to live in here, but S.H.I.E.L.D. gave an apartment for myself, right now I'm trying to relax while I'm punching a sand box, but my memories are still haunting me.

Toothless and all the dragons (I kept punching)
My old Berk ( I kept punching harder)
My mom and friends ( I was punching in rage)
Then Astrid and the baby. After that I ended up dropping the sand bag with a strong punch 🤜.

???: Trouble sleeping

???: Trouble sleeping. I heard someone entered my apartment.
H: I've been asleep for 2,500 years sir, I think it was enough. Who are you???

???: My name is Director Nick J

???: My name is Director Nick J. Fury Jr. From SHIELD.
H: What do you want Sir? I asked
N: We need your help to stop a menace that is coming. He's name is Pitch Black, he is an ancient demon that haunts people in their dreams and make him more powerful.
H: How do you want me to stop that?
N: You alone, no you're gonna have some backup. Remarkable people, with extraordinary abilities.
H: Like the Avengers.
N: My father was the one who assembled them as a team, now I want to do the same, it's called the Guardians Initiative.
H: Why should I accept?

N: Our sources told us that he has an ally, an Viking just like you, who has a huge army of dragons. He is called Drago Bludvist

H: If he's alive just like me, I'll do whatever to stop that guy. He's the reason why am here, I couldn't stopped him 2,500 years ago, now is my chance. He took everything from me. So tell me about the others, where are they?
N: Right on their way.

In a forest.

A thief with a bag with so much money, was running away from someone, then he heard a shot from a bow and arrow and it was a woman.

Mérida Dunbroch.

She shot to the bag causing the thief to lose all the money. When he tried to escape another person put him on the ground. Another woman.

Rapunzel Corona

Rapunzel Corona.

When Mérida and Rapunzel returned the money they walked together as friends.

M: So, how is Flynn?
R: Good you know, he takes care of the castle and my parents with Maximus.
M: You ever thought on giving the next step. Children?
R: No I don't think so, now that I'm having this life fighting criminals to protect Corona, I don't think it's the right moment.

After chatting around the forest they found an agent of SHIELD.

Ag: Princess Mérida and Princess Rapunzel agent of SHIELD we need your help.
M: Yeah SHIELD I've heard of your secret organization, what do you want.
Ag: We need your help to save the world, and I'm not exaggerating.

In San-Fransokio.

The big hero 7 were stopping some criminals in a van with extremely dangerous weapons.

Once they caught them, they were patrolling all around the city where they met Nick Fury Jr.

H: You again, How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not going to join you to your special team, I'm okay with mine.

N: Mr. Hamada, you're one of the brightest minds in the world, we need you, to protect Earth. There's a threaten coming.

H: Then me and my team will stop them.
N: I'm afraid you can't, the council wants you.

T: Hiro, I think you should accept to do this. Said Tadashi
H: And what about all of you and Baymax?
G: We'll be ok. Go save the world.
H: Fine, Then it's time to use a suit I've been waiting to wear. It's like Tadashi's model, but better and more me, and a little from Iron man.
T: Cool.

With Pitch and Drago.

D: Hey, Black one of my dragons informed me that the old Guardians are gathering a new team.
P: Whatever, they won't be able to stop us and put this world back in the darkness.

To be continue