Chapter 26: The hunt for a stone.

On Switzerland.
Narrator.

On Switzerland, Honey Lemon was on vacations, with the supervision of Baymax.

Ho: Oh Baymax, thanks so much, for coming with me, I really appreciate it a lot.

Ba: Don't you worry, if you're happy then it means I'm making a good job.

Then she saw on the Tv. the news about what happened on San-Fransokyo.

Ho: Oh no.
Ba: Hiro?? He said to himself.
Hi: It's says that he, Freddy and Go-go have left this planet on a spaceship.

Ba: We have to go back, to Berk to reunite with Tadashi.
Ho: Agree. The next train to the airport leaves in 15 minutes.

Then, from nowhere, someone stabbed him on his back, on his power matrix.

Ho: Oh my God, Baymax!!!!!!! She screamed.

She took out her purse, to throw a chem-ball at him, but the female alien, pushed her on the back.

-Give us the stone, machine. The child of Kronos tried to use his sword to remove the stone from his matrix.

Ho: Hey hands off. She threw a explosive chem-ball at them.

Ho: Hey are you ok, can you fly???

Ba: My flight mode has been damaged, I think what they want is the stone.

Ho: Let's go, we can still make it to the train station.

Baymax could barely fly while carrying Honey, they already arrived, but Baymax was shot and they both fell down.

Ba: Honey, you have to get out of here, I'm too damaged.

Ho: No way, I'm not leaving you here with those two.

Ba: Please go.
Ho: I'm not leaving my friend here.

Then the tow aliens arrived the station, and Honey was ready to fight them. She took out two chem-balls ready to be thrown.

But then a train passed, and the alien saw a human figure behind the train, she didn't know who was, but she threw her sword to that person.

But the strange man caught her sword and revealed himself form the shadows.

And that strange man was Hiccup, but he was different, he's grown a beard, and he looked even more serious than usual.

Then Wasabi entered the fight, kicking Kronos' child.

Hiccup threw back the sword, but the other one dodge it, but then an arrow was thrown to him, and it was Merida who shot the arrow, and Rapunzel, came with the alien's sword to attack him.

Hiccup helped Rapunzel to fight both aliens, and at the end Wasabi put them on the ground.

-Get up.
-I can't.

M: We don't wanna kill you, but we will. Said Merida.

-You won't ever have other chance again.

They both returned to their spaceship and left this place.

W: Can you get up?? Wasabi helped Baymax to get up.
Ba: Thank you Hiccup.

H: Let's go to the jet

When they entered the jet Wasabi put Baymax on a seat so that he could rest.

Ho: How did you found us??
H: We've been keeping an eye in all of you.

Ba: Hiro called you, didn't he?
H: Yes, But no Someone else did it,

M: Where now Hicc?

H: Home.

On the space.

-Sire did you had any luck with the Solar stone. The squidward, called Kronos by a 3D hologram.

Kr: Oh yeah, I've found it, it was a little difficult, at the Dark Kingdom on the outsides of Corona. You had any luck with the moon stone?

-No sire, his magic is far away from my knowledge.

Kr: Don't fail me.

-I won't sir.

On the moon.
Jack POV.

I was still stocked on the moon, but after the little fairy-tooth saved me, she was taking me at the bottom of the place, which is mostly destroyed.

J: Where are you taking me little fairy??

When she stopped flying, she was pointing a dark spot, but there was a little light that was barely shining.

J: What's that?? I approach to the light, and I discovered it was some kinda energy core.

J: So the moon stone was acting like charger, for that thing.

The fairy tooth said yes with her head, and now she was pointing at my broken stick.

J: What? ohhh 😲 you want me to use the core to repair my stick and get back my powers. That's a great idea.

Jack approached to that power source, placed his stick on a table, and tried to see if he could use that power to fix his stick.

J: God I hope this work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

To be continued.