Chapter two: The new intiative.

In the North Pole

In the North Pole Jack was with Santa, and then the most unexpected thing happened the moon came to talk with the Santa and the others.

S: Oh moon, it's been a while. How you been? Then after Santa listened to the moon he was in kinda shock.

S: Jack!! We have a big problem.

Jack POV.

Santa called for me saying we have a problem, maybe the elfs dropped again some toys.

J: What is it Santa? I asked and I could see that Santa was a little worried.
S: Pitch Black is back.
J: I can't believe it, it's been four years since we defeated.

S: Well he has returned and has made an ally. A man older than him, but not as powerful as him, but has a huge army.

J: Of what? I asked with curiosity.

S: Dragons.
J: We have to call the rest of the team. I said.

S: We can't. He said.
J: What do you mean we can't?
S: The moon gave us strict orders for us for not intervening in this conflict.
J: All of us?
S: No, you are going. Then I was in shock.

J: How am I supposed to fight a war by my own?
S: The moon gave a new team.
J: What do you mean new team?

After I asked the magical crystal opened and showed me my new team.

S: The Viking out of time (Hiccup)
     The princess archer (Mérida)
    The blonde princess (Rapunzel)
    The Genius teenager (Hiro)
    And the mad scientist (Ralph)

J: So that's my new team. I said impressed.
S: Yeah, it's called the New Guardians Initiative. We had an agreement with the organization S.H.I.E.L.D.
J: Like The Avengers?
S: Yeah, so you and your team will save the world. Meanwhile I'll call SHIELD to begin the initiative.

J: Ok