Special Episode

Hello everyone, I'm just here making Christmas episode with the Guardians

So here you have it, enjoy it.

**Note this episode doesn't follow the continuity of the original story**

Hiccup POV.

We were now at this time of the year where it's snowing, the white and everyone was like decorating their houses, I never knew why??

The Guardians and the Big Hero 6 were all here reunited at the compound.

H: Hey, what's all this stuff????
J: It's for Christmas pal.

I didn't understand what he said, I just gave him a confused face.

Hi: Oh my god, you don't know what's Christmas??!!! Said Hiro.

H: Should I??? I responded.

R: Hiccup what have you done this entire time when were at this time of the year.

H: Missions by my own. I guess that's why no one was available for doing those missions. But what's this Christmas about???

Then Baymax started talking about what's Christmas.

Ba: Christmas is a celebration, we do all the years since the birth of the boy Jesus. And for other religions they have a different name. That day we celebrate all as a family. We give presents to each other, we have dinner together.

J: And that's were my buddy North, or Santa Claus comes to town.

Go: Really???? Asked Gogo
J: It was funny.

H: What does he do??
J: He gives presents to all kids around the world. And gives joy to people

H: Oh, so that's it, that's all Christmas is about. I used to have something very similar to that, we called it Snoggeltog.

Fr: Snog... What???!

H: It was as well a celebration, the gifts, the dinners, and almost everything.

W: Wanna help us put the tree???
H: Maybe later. I'll be back later. After that I left.

J: Sure.

Narrator.

Ho: You all think Hiccup is okay???
R: Give him time, it's practically his his first party since he lost his family.

M: Guys I think I have an idea that will make Hiccup happy.

Back with Hiccup
Hiccup POV.

I was walking over the city seeing the lights, the trees, Gods I wish I could be at my old Berk just for one day.

I saw a family spending Time together through their window, that made me miss my family.

Then I heard something moving on the snow, after I heard that sound moving close to me I passed out, and was left on the ground on a dark corner.

With the other Guardians at the Compound.

Jack POV.

Right after Hiccup left the compound we were still decorating the place, but with some peculiar things so that Hiccup could be able to enjoy this day.

W: Question. How do you guys were able to get this old stuff???? Said Wasabi opening some boxes.

R: Hiccup always goes to the Berk City Museum, so I asked Hiro to do some research about Vikings and some of that.

M: And when the archeologists found new things of here, we were able to stay with some Berkian stuff.

Ho: How these things only belong to the museum????